X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New DAVID HEWLETT interview - Thegateroom - premieres Aug 1st

Reposted from SciFi.com's BB:

On Monday of this week, www.the-gateroom.com had the immense pleasure of interviewing none other than DAVID HEWLETT, who plays Dr Rodney McKay in "Stargate: Atlantis"! This is a BRAND NEW and EXCLUSIVE interview, covering his new film project, "A Dog's Breakfast", the new season of "Atlantis", and his love of "Doctor Who"! The interview will be published at www.the-gateroom.com on Tuesday August 1st, so keep your eyes peeled for this special interview!

Originally posted by prion
    Reposted from SciFi.com's BB:

On Monday of this week, www.the-gateroom.com had the immense pleasure of interviewing none other than DAVID HEWLETT, who plays Dr Rodney McKay in "Stargate: Atlantis"! This is a BRAND NEW and EXCLUSIVE interview, covering his new film project, "A Dog's Breakfast", the new season of "Atlantis", and his love of "Doctor Who"! The interview will be published at www.the-gateroom.com on Tuesday August 1st, so keep your eyes peeled for this special interview!
    The Gateroom should change a banner a little bit, as RDA is no longer on the show on permanent basis. Missing one of the MAIN characters of SG-1 is ... hmm... not really pleasant to put it nicely.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

*chuckles* lol

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
        The Gateroom should change a banner a little bit, as RDA is no longer on the show on permanent basis. Missing one of the MAIN characters of SG-1 is ... hmm... not really pleasant to put it nicely.
        Soooo... ignore the banner, enjoy the site! The interview really is a corker, so if you can just pretend that Vala's in there somewhere... August 1st is gonna be a GOOD day!
        Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          Whether 'Jack' is on the show or not, he WAS in it as the lead for 8 YEARS, he is a MAJOR part of the show, its story and most importantly its popularity. Not to mention you're commenting about an issue that, if you want to make examples, this site also does. I see few banners that include Vala and BTW until this season Vala was NOT a main cast member. She is this season, but then the Gateroom's current design is a simple place holder whilethe content is built up. Also I would ask, if you have 'CONSTUCTIVE' critism or suggestions , please feel free to email the site designer privately (aka ME!) like most polite people would. And not comment on a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with it. Thank you. Oh and James, *chuckle* all you like mate, but I've been privilaged to see 'SG-Universals' design and its nothing to shout about.

BTW people, I haven't seen a fansite interview with David for nearly 2 years. This has some great stuff in it about his film, co-stars and the new season. And is of course inbued with all of those wonderful witty comments, humour and snarkasm we've come to know and love from the man. Its a real treat!
          Last edited by TJuk; 21 July 2006, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
            BTW people, I haven't seen a fansite interview with David for nearly 2 years. This has some great stuff in it about his film, co-stars and the new season. And is of course inbued with all of those wonderful witty comments, humour and snarkasm we've come to know and love from the man. Its a real treat!
            It's been over a year, year and a half? Can't wait

Comment

Oh and James, *chuckle* all you like mate, but I've been privilaged to see 'SG-Universals' design and its nothing to shout about.
              lol - Do inform me of what it looks like

Comment

No reply?

Thought so

And you should know me much better by now to think that i would let the final design get into anybody whom i may not be able to trusts hand

The design you have is one of many - and its an old one

Comment

James, please show some sense of decorum - this is a thread about an interview, and NOT about The Gateroom's design, or your personal opinion of the site. If you have a problem, you know how to contact the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Anise76
                    James, please show some sense of decorum - this is a thread about an interview, and NOT about The Gateroom's design, or your personal opinion of the site. If you have a problem, you know how to contact the team.
                    AGreed. This is a David Hewlett interview thread, not the 'i don't like the banner' thread

Comment

Originally posted by sg-universal
                      No reply?

Thought so

And you should know me much better by now to think that i would let the final design get into anybody whom i may not be able to trusts hand

The design you have is one of many - and its an old one

Comment

Anise - i didnt mention anything about your sites design

*smiles at secrets*

Comment

Is it August 1st yet??

Comment

Only another 10 days

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                              site designer privately (aka ME!) like most polite people would. And not comment on a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with it.
                              *sorry* for off-topic but I want to say thank you TJ for the fab design of Paul's official site, no music! I am so happy. Your site always rocked but that music had to go from the official site, was that yours or their decision? Love the special skills part I must have missed that bit last time or is it new? *I'm Drwho'srose btw*

ON-TOPIC, yay! David! I can't wait I always love a new interview and since I may never see this film I am eager to hear as much as possible about it. Doctor Who again hey? Well he is still my number one choice for the last Doctor, I am sure Paul could teach him a British accent if he can't remember his own birth one.

Comment

Working...
                              X