This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard and Vala

i think two sexy people with alot of sexual energy should get together with the crossover, ok what do you think???

Originally posted by shw77
    i think two sexy people with alot of sexual energy should get together with the crossover, ok what do you think???
    Truthfully? I think Vala would have Sheppard for breakfast....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Truthfully? I think Vala would have Sheppard for breakfast....
      Totally! He's awkward enough with women who are pursuing him fairly discretely... he's probably flirt happily enough with Vala, thinking they were both just having fun with it, and then run screaming when she tried to jump him!

Can you seriously imagine Sheppy finding her in his bed like Daniel did? He'd freak!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Totally! He's awkward enough with women who are pursuing him fairly discretely... he's probably flirt happily enough with Vala, thinking they were both just having fun with it, and then run screaming when she tried to jump him!

Can you seriously imagine Sheppy finding her in his bed like Daniel did? He'd freak!
        Though it would probably upset a few posters on this forum, I'd actually like to see a scene like that, where Sheppard tries to get away from the overly amorous attentions of Vala. Sort of a slapstick scene.
        sigpic

Comment

There's one already http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=Sheppard+Vala

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

I can already see this scene in my head and you are so right. How long do we have to wait for this?

Comment

Working...
            X