Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree this actor would make a fantastic Wraith?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you agree this actor would make a fantastic Wraith?

This actor played Scorpius on Farscape... yes, we have other Farscapers in Stargate, but this guy plays great villains, and his character, Scorpius, sort of reminded me of the Wraiths.

http://scifi.about.com/library/graphics/fpwpix35.jpg

http://scifi.about.com/library/graphics/fpwpix34.jpg

Look at those evil eyes... with the right makeup and this guys facial structure, I think they could make one awesome Wraith character.

I don't know...Wraith characters usually don't last very long.

Comment

Nah...I say bring in the guy who played Freddie Kruegar...he might need the work; that is if he's not doing Freddie vs. Jason Pt. Deux! He'd be great.
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I wanna see Kevin Spacey as a Wraith. He would kick arse and scare the pants off of everyone, hands down.

Comment

I wouldn't want to see Wayne Pygram's time wasted unless they finally commited themselves to creating a Wraith character who lasted and actually got developed.

Pygram's too good of an actor to bring on if all he's going to get to do is drool and spout out cheesy "evil" lines.

I'd also love to see Hudson Leick, who played Callisto on Xena as a hivequeen/hivekeeper, because I think the odd mannerisms and general air of extreme creepiness she can pull off would be just perfect for such a role. Once again though, with the same conditions as above. I don't want them bringing her on so she can get a page of questionably written dialog and then get shot by Shep or Dex at the end of the 48 minutes.

It's kind of hard to convery what I'm talking about with just pics of her but here's a few anyway.

As a human

As a demon, to give some better sense of what she'd potentially look like done up as a Wraith.

I think she'd be just perfect.

Comment

She would... I'm a big fan of her's... of course I like crazy women, and she fits the bill

She's a great actress, and Callisto is one of my favorite villians. I felt they sort of over-used her in Xena though, to a point I was tired of seeing her show up when she was supposed to be defeated. But other then that minor quibble (hey, I was watching Xena on DVD so it seemed like she popped in every week), I love her. Bring her in as a perminent fixture... a new Wraith Queen to give the SGAC (Stargate Atlantis Command) a run for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
              I don't know...Wraith characters usually don't last very long.
              Yer that is true which is why i wouldnt mind seeing an ongoing wraith character, in the next series of corse,

--Gaz--

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell
                Yer that is true which is why i wouldnt mind seeing an ongoing wraith character, in the next series of corse,

--Gaz--
                What's one more regurgitated farscape actor? I'm sure he's do a bang up job, if he wanted it and if the character was going to live long enough to develop, and I think "Michael" already has that role fulfilled.

Kudos for Hudson. She'd be a good one!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

He would be perfect as a wraith, but facing their main problem... They are used to be killed after 2 or 3 episodes .
                  Wraith are not evil... they are simply hungry .
                  LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                    What's one more regurgitated farscape actor? I'm sure he's do a bang up job, if he wanted it and if the character was going to live long enough to develop, and I think "Michael" already has that role fulfilled.

Kudos for Hudson. She'd be a good one!
                    Does that make that actor not worth casting in another Sci Fi show if he/she comes from FarScape? Who cares if they end up on Stargate? I mean, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                      I wanna see Kevin Spacey as a Wraith. He would kick arse and scare the pants off of everyone, hands down.
                      lol, he'd capture Sheppard and Shep'd be all like: "You'll never suceed!"

and KS would be all like: "No, no, not that, the other thing!"

and Shep'd say: "The Anchients will never let you get away with th..."

WRONG!
                      MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
                      Spoiler:
                      Snape kills Dumbledore
                      Spoiler:
                      Darth Vader is Luke's Father
                      Spoiler:
                      Rosebud is a sled
                      Spoiler:
                      Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
                      Spoiler:
                      The planet of the apes is actually Earth
                      Spoiler:
                      The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
                      Spoiler:
                      Clark Kent is Superman
                      Spoiler:
                      What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The Asgard can clone him too hahaha

(if you didn't realize he has been in 20 clone movies, this wont be funny for you hah)

Comment

it would be intersting
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

You guys all do know that they use one woman and one man for ALL the wraith. That means that those three wraith queens we've seen throughout the series, they were all played by the same actress. They just give her different hair, make up, maybe some different tattoos and reuse her over and over. Same with the men, every wraith man up until the season three premiere has been played by the same actor, again with different hair styles, make up, tattoos, etc. (except for michael of course) I'm not saying it wouldn't be great to have a regular wraith that didn't get blown away at the end of the episode. (I do think Hudson is an excellent choice by the way) I'm just saying that, the way they seem to cast the wraith characters, it seems unlikely.
                            SHEPPARD: You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a ...

TEYLA: A family?

SHEPPARD: I'd do anything ... for any one of you.

Stop breaking up our family!

Save Weir and Beckett

Comment

Yeah I know about the recycling with Frizzell and Lafanzanos but that didn't stop them using a different guy for Michael so why should it stop them here?

I wouldn't mind seeing those two get a recurring character each as well. They could still play "Wraith of the week" parts in addition to this, but it would be nice to also give them each a character that they could develop over a more long term period.

Comment

Working...
                              X