Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Um... if every Jaffa carries a Goa'uld Symbiote...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um... if every Jaffa carries a Goa'uld Symbiote...

... how hard would it have been for the SGC to capture a bunch and use them for experimentation and/or gathering knowledge? I mean, they had a lot of years and at least 3-4 times they were, like, "omg, Teal'c's going to die, we don't have a symbiote!"

Hello? They've killed thousands of Jaffa! Why didn't they take any of the symbiotes lol

At risk of being infected themselves, I don't think so...

After all, Sam helped a complete stranger who turned out to be snaked, granted, it was a good snake, but she got snaked nonetheless.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

If we killed the Jaffa in battle, that's one thing.

But to bring Jaffa back to the SGC, remove their symbiotes forcibly and allow them to die? That would kind of defeat the purpose of us being the good guys in the show, wouldn't it?

Comment

Except that they can now live without a symbiote...

Comment

For those who decided to use Tretonin, I wondered what they'd do with their symbiots...
          "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
            For those who decided to use Tretonin, I wondered what they'd do with their symbiots...
            Can you say, Stomp-Fest?
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Can you say, Stomp-Fest?
              lol
              "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
                lol
                True though, isn't it? I know I'd take my own little revenge on the little sucker if I knew I didn't need it anymore to survive.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

True though, isn't it? I know I'd take my own little revenge on the little sucker if I knew I didn't need it anymore to survive.
                  I wouldn't stomp on it. Can you say stir-fly?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                    ... how hard would it have been for the SGC to capture a bunch and use them for experimentation and/or gathering knowledge? I mean, they had a lot of years and at least 3-4 times they were, like, "omg, Teal'c's going to die, we don't have a symbiote!"

Hello? They've killed thousands of Jaffa! Why didn't they take any of the symbiotes lol
                    How hard would it have been? Not hard at all. Why wouldn't they do it? because it is in every way ethically wrong. Not to mention the fact that it would be extremely dangerous. The rewards would most likely not be worth the cost.

I mean look at the pangarens they messed around with symbiotes and all they got was trouble. It doesn't matter if we use it for scientific purposes or just to stockpile them in case a Jaffa needs a symbiote. It just simply isn't worth it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Can you say, Stomp-Fest?
                      I wonder if you can some how turn it into wine. Just a tea spoon will get you drunk and sure what ever you have with know side effects. Just as long as there is no prolonged use.

That would be a good plot line is if the symbiotes start taking hosts on planets with humans that are unsuspected. Before anyone catches on they already have a couple of planets and ships. Except there demands aren't worship, it is for there kind to live and in turn they will help fight the Ori.
                      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I'd stick em in a really useless animal like a cow or something and just bore them to death.
                        MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
                        Spoiler:
                        Snape kills Dumbledore
                        Spoiler:
                        Darth Vader is Luke's Father
                        Spoiler:
                        Rosebud is a sled
                        Spoiler:
                        Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
                        Spoiler:
                        The planet of the apes is actually Earth
                        Spoiler:
                        The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
                        Spoiler:
                        Clark Kent is Superman
                        Spoiler:
                        What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyalcapones
                          I'd stick em in a really useless animal like a cow or something and just bore them to death.
                          I would stick one in a cow from California and then ask him if he is a Happy Cow.
                          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

we proably did some experiments on them but they wouldnt infect someone with the gould to get info. because the gould can kill the host and itself at any time, and we cant remove it.
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by muddyalcapones
                              Ha! A cow mooing with the funky Goa'uld voice would be pretty funny.
                              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Working...
                              X