PDA

View Full Version : Worst Atlantis Kiss POSSIBLE SPOILERS

0xNatashax0
July 20th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Wich do you think was the worst kiss overall??? I think I got them all.

It has to be the Sheppard/Teyla one! It jepordized may MAJOR ship and my secondary ship!

Morgania
July 20th, 2006, 10:07 AM
The Conversion one. In my eyes... there is no 'Sheyla'.

0xNatashax0
July 20th, 2006, 10:15 AM
The Conversion one. In my eyes... there is no 'Sheyla'.
Couldn't agree more...but that could just be because I'm a huge Ronon/Teyla shipper!

Morgania
July 20th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Couldn't agree more...but that could just be because I'm a huge Ronon/Teyla shipper!

Yeah. I am a Ronon/Teyla shipper too. And Shep/Weir.

0xNatashax0
July 20th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Yeah. Well, I am Sparky and Spanky shipper.
ME too! It appears that most people who support Sparky go for Spanky too or vice versa.

LadyBozi
July 20th, 2006, 11:30 AM
..ok.. this has nothing to do with my Shipping interests. But the Sheppard/Teyla kiss was the worst for me.. Mostly because I felt bad for Teyla..It was forced on her. ...seemed like she was in pain. lol.

0xNatashax0
July 20th, 2006, 11:54 AM
..ok.. this has nothing to do with my Shipping interests. But the Sheppard/Teyla kiss was the worst for me.. Mostly because I felt bad for Teyla..It was forced on her. ...seemed like she was in pain. lol.
Did you see the way her hands wouldn't touch him?

sueKay
July 20th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Sheppard/Teyla

poor Teyla...she was so in shock she couldn't enjoy the moment!

LOL...I just don't like Sheyla

LadyBozi
July 20th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Agree with you there SueKay.

Cpt. Ritter
July 20th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Sheppard/Teyla

poor Teyla...she was so in shock she couldn't enjoy the moment!

LOL...I just don't like Sheyla

In pure shock factor... yes I agree with you. But my sig says my ship. *Leaves quietly*

sueKay
July 20th, 2006, 01:44 PM
I've got nothing against Sheyla shippers...I just don't really see the pairing very much.

2ndgenerationalteran
July 20th, 2006, 03:04 PM
rodney/carson wrong, oh so wrong...

LoveConquers
July 20th, 2006, 06:15 PM
In pure shock factor... yes I agree with you. But my sig says my ship. *Leaves quietly*

Not quietly Ritter! While I don't want to see this poll turn into yet another tiresome ship war, I stand and vote proudly. Ship preferences aside, I don't think any of the kisses have been horrible as each were done within the context of their individual plots. I have no problem with any of these.

Steph

Commander Jumper
July 20th, 2006, 06:41 PM
ugggg Teyla and Shep one was awful.....and I don't ship for Atlantis..... I'm ship free.........though I absolutely loved the Carson/Rodney kiss......Carson's Face was pricless.....a true Kodak Moment.....

CeeKay Sheppard
July 20th, 2006, 07:38 PM
I voted Rodney/Katie.

Speaking in terms of plot: While I realize that it was Cadman controlling his body, she's a terrible actor. Anyone with a brain in their head could tell it wasn't Rodney – he was so out of character it was painful. Cadman could've at least tried to make it believable.

Speaking in terms of acting: I didn't like DH's interpretation of that kiss – see above; it's the same idea. I realize that he had to make it obvious that it was Cadman and not Rodney, but in my opinion, he overdid it.

0xNatashax0
July 20th, 2006, 11:19 PM
ugggg Teyla and Shep one was awful.....and I don't ship for Atlantis..... I'm ship free.........though I absolutely loved the Carson/Rodney kiss......Carson's Face was pricless.....a true Kodak Moment.....
I know Carson looked so adorable! And his face a picture!

Chutzpah
July 21st, 2006, 02:23 AM
I would have to go for the Sheppard/Mara one. Simple for the reason that it didn't really do anything for the characters, the episode, or the overall show.

At least the other ones were interesting, and gave things away about how the characters feel.

PS. I would perfer it if there were no relationships, but find me one male who would not want to plant one on Teyla.

lissa1000
July 22nd, 2006, 03:17 PM
Sheppard/Mara was the worst. Kirking at its finest. :jack_new_anime25: I was disappointed with the Sheppard/Teyla kiss. I would have liked it better if she had looked happier about it.

mckaychick
July 22nd, 2006, 03:25 PM
Sheppard/Mara was the worst. Kirking at its finest. :jack_new_anime25: I was disappointed with the Sheppard/Teyla kiss. I would have liked it better if she had looked happier about it.
yeah i agree

LadyBozi
July 22nd, 2006, 04:13 PM
I acually only remeber the Sheppard/Weir, Sheppard/Teyla & Rodney/CArson kisses anyway. lol. I kno about all the other kisses..but I know about the other kisses and watched them. but only those three stand out in my mind. =P

Trek_Girl42
July 22nd, 2006, 04:23 PM
I voted Sheppard/Chaya because:

a) it's the only one I've seen.

b) the character made me cringe.....

lissa1000
July 22nd, 2006, 04:43 PM
I voted Sheppard/Chaya because:

a) it's the only one I've seen.

b) the character made me cringe.....
I didn't like that one either. Chaya was both bland and not very nice. No offense to the guys that liked her. She is very pretty. It's just that the guest stars in the Stargates one-episode stands tend to lack depth.

Trek_Girl42
July 22nd, 2006, 06:02 PM
I didn't like that one either. Chaya was both bland and not very nice. No offense to the guys that liked her. She is very pretty. It's just that the guest stars in the Stargates one-episode stands tend to lack depth.
And she had all the depth of a puddle.....

Pharaoh Atem
July 22nd, 2006, 06:35 PM
Sheppard/Weir (The Long Goodbye) poor joe

Captain-Peregrine
July 22nd, 2006, 07:50 PM
Though I voted Sheppard/Chaya, Sheppard/Mara was second on my list. Any time Sheppard Kirks' it's annoying. I love Sheppard, but he is a pain in the butt when he's being the Captain Kirk of Atlantis. Let it go, Fly Boy!

lissa1000
July 23rd, 2006, 09:46 AM
rodney/carson wrong, oh so wrong...
I liked that kiss. In fact it's one of my favorites. :)

0xNatashax0
July 23rd, 2006, 12:36 PM
Though I voted Sheppard/Chaya, Sheppard/Mara was second on my list. Any time Sheppard Kirks' it's annoying. I love Sheppard, but he is a pain in the butt when he's being the Captain Kirk of Atlantis. Let it go, Fly Boy!
I know we don't need a kirker! He's much cuter when he's not out kissing random girls!

Exiled Master
July 23rd, 2006, 05:22 PM
:mckay: :beckett: = bad

Trek_Girl42
July 23rd, 2006, 07:22 PM
:mckay: :beckett: = bad
I can't wait for this one- it sounds like it's going to be funny. :weiranime20:

Trialia
July 24th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Regardless of any 'ship, I'd still choose the 'Conversion' kiss-- that was an assault, not a kiss. If I hadn't been forewarned I'm sure I'd have had a panic attack watching it.

nebulan
July 24th, 2006, 08:17 AM
As much as I don't like slash and the carson/rodney ship, that kiss was just plain funny.

I ship Spanky, but I also LOVE Sheyla, but that kiss has to be the worst! I cringe every time I see it in a vid.

I actually don't like music vids that include any alien influence kisses and tries to make it look like the characters were in their right mind. *stops for a moment and remembers that I've done that twice... bangs head on desk*

GateLadyM
July 24th, 2006, 08:24 AM
That Shep-Teyla thing was creepy. He just attacked her. Yecch.

Erised
July 24th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Sheppard/Teyla...;) I mean, what teh heck was that?? :p

FoolishPleasure
July 24th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Sheppard/Teyla ;) I mean, what teh heck was that?? :p
That was an assault. ;)

Pocus
July 24th, 2006, 08:46 AM
I voted for the Shep/Mara one. It was just too campy and goofy.

The Shep/Teyla one was not a kiss, it was an attack which was showing the drastic changes beginning in Sheppard. It was so out of character for him that I am sure it was on Teyla's mind what to do about it. In the context of the plot, both actors did a wonderful job showing the "wrongness" of the action.

nebulan
July 24th, 2006, 09:04 AM
You know, a different poll we could discuss our favorite kisses, lol. I think mine would have to be Rodney/Sam, even tho I hate that ship, lol, it was the only Rodney kiss where it was Rodney, not Laura, doing the kissing. (I was going to say he was in his right mind, but he wasn't, lol. The only kisses listed here where they are in their right minds are the Shep/Sexy Alien Chicks ones)

FoolishPleasure
July 24th, 2006, 09:09 AM
My fav kiss would be the McKay/Beckett one in Duet. :)

Pocus
July 24th, 2006, 09:25 AM
My favorite would be McKay/Carter. He was getting something he thought he really wanted. Too bad he could not enjoy it. ;)

wannatee_1984
July 24th, 2006, 09:55 AM
my vote goes to sheppard/teyla

cause, you know, nothing screams out true love like a guy forceing himself on a clearly coerced girl.

:P

astronomicalchick
July 24th, 2006, 11:36 AM

*hugs you*

I'm going to vote for Sheppard and the ditz in the Tower. With all the rest following up behind, except for the gay one. Yoh.

astronomicalchick
July 24th, 2006, 11:37 AM
You know, a different poll we could discuss our favorite kisses, lol. I think mine would have to be Rodney/Sam, even tho I hate that ship, lol, it was the only Rodney kiss where it was Rodney, not Laura, doing the kissing. (I was going to say he was in his right mind, but he wasn't, lol. The only kisses listed here where they are in their right minds are the Shep/Sexy Alien Chicks ones)

Totally agree. Fave kiss would be much better, and for me Rodders/Sam would be quite near the top.

KerMcG90
July 24th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Sheppard/Teyla

I mean c'mon people just...no ;)

Ironic
July 24th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Sheppard/Weir (The Long Goodbye) poor joe

I don't think he minded that much, considering he planted one amusing little kiss on her during this last ComicCon! LOL!

KerMcG90
July 24th, 2006, 01:58 PM
...that sent a good portion of the audience into cheers :P

Ironic
July 24th, 2006, 02:06 PM
...that sent a good portion of the audience into cheers :P
I bet it did. I actually saw the footage. Ahh, to be a screaming fangirl in that crowd.

Anyway, I voted Sheppard/Mara, because I wanted that girl assasinated because she was so annoying and yet John still kissed her?!!! Why?! Also, I'm a multi-shipper (S/W and S/T), and refuse to mark either one of those kisses as the worst. . . even if, admittedly, they both sucked like a vacuum.

nebulan
July 25th, 2006, 05:09 AM
Lol, I guess all of our reasons are very different. I guess I was thinking about the actual kiss, not based on who was IN the kiss. I mean, look at what they've given us so far, 3 one episode stands, 1 kiss involving 2 alien personalities, 1 where a man had a woman in his head kissing a woman, 1 where a man had a woman in his head kissing a man, and 1 with a man kissing a hallucination, lol! Gotta love it :D

I noticed that Weir/Fake Simon (Home) wasn't included?

Cpt. Ritter
July 25th, 2006, 11:55 AM
I was trying to do that among those line Nebulan... even though I'm sure my ship preference had something to do with it. *twacks self*

All in all... not the best selection... personally... I'm looking for a Beckett/Cadman (why she's actually normal)... we know they're together... so why not?

I noticed that Weir/Fake Simon (Home) wasn't included?

Wow... kick me now I didn't notice...

pong
July 28th, 2006, 01:33 PM

A kiss has to be shared and between consenting adults, and in that scene, I felt so sorry for Teyla and felt upset for her. TPTB could have made that scene a little less violent. Poor Teyla's lips must have hurt.

nebulan
July 31st, 2006, 11:08 AM
A kiss has to be shared and between consenting adults, and in that scene, I felt so sorry for Teyla and felt upset for her. TPTB could have made that scene a little less violent. Poor Teyla's lips must have hurt.

by that definition only the Kirk kisses were real kisses :P
"irristable":I was actually surprised we didn't get more kisses here, real or not, I thought someone was going to kiss Lavin, lol or everyone.

pong
July 31st, 2006, 05:03 PM
"irristable":I was actually surprised we didn't get more kisses here, real or not, I thought someone was going to kiss Lavin, lol or everyone.

I know what you mean! In Irresistible:
The guy's name, Lucius Lavin, sounded more like Luscious Lovin, LOL

Drk Star
July 31st, 2006, 05:06 PM
I would have to say either Sheppard + Weir or Sheppard + Teyla.