Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative wrath food source (speculative)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative wrath food source (speculative)

If the Ancient healing device can restore "life force" to its user, could it be possible that they could directly feed from the device? Or use an intermediate feeding station that is derived from human genetics and healed with the device?

The effects resulting from the device, and the Wraths biology, seem more then a coincidence to me (since the wrath were created in part by the Ancients)

Well we stil don't know exactly how the wraith feeding process works, it appears to age you, but that may only be a bi-product of what it actually does so the device may have no affect on wraithed humans.

Comment

Maybe we could strike some kind of deal with the Wraith where when they captured some humans they could feed on them then heal or give their life back to them I guess you could say with the healing device and let them go back to their homeworld after they were done, or they wouldent even have to capture them we could set up a time for the cullings so that everybody would be ready and just go with them. I know it would be very painful and a bit scary for everybody but I think it would be a much better alternative to war. Do you think that would even work at all though can the device do that, do you think the Wraith would even agree to something like that?
      Last edited by Lord_Revan; 19 July 2006, 11:21 PM.

Comment

They should try some cow. Cow is good.

I like the hole healing device idea. Spreaking of that, Sam should be cruzing around with one by now.
        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Specter
          If the Ancient healing device can restore "life force" to its user, could it be possible that they could directly feed from the device? Or use an intermediate feeding station that is derived from human genetics and healed with the device?

The effects resulting from the device, and the Wraths biology, seem more then a coincidence to me (since the wrath were created in part by the Ancients)
          The healing device, as you've said, restores the life force but the device itself doesn't have any life force so I don't think it'd work on them.

However if we let the Wraith to feed on us and restore our health later on then we're no different than cattles.
          "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR THEM TO FIND ALTERNATIVE FOOD SOURCE BUT THE GOOD THING ABOUT THE WRATH THEY NEED TO FEED ON US TO LIVE SO ITS VERY HARD FOR US TO EVEN TALK TO US BEFORE THEY SUCK ALL ARE LIFE FORSE
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
              They should try some cow. Cow is good.

I like the hole healing device idea. Spreaking of that, Sam should be cruzing around with one by now.
              They should try Spoo.

Comment

i doubt the wraith would take it, its like giving a vampire serum instead of blood. i dont think they would find it more appetizing
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

plus at that time there were millions of wriaths a doubt a couple of healing devices would do the trick.
                  sigpic

Comment

Regardless, they seem to enjoy our food. I say we give them a virus that doesn't mutate them into humans, but merely provides them another food source. On another note, can the food source cross the sapien/simian barrier?
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                      They should try Spoo.
                      Mmmm, spoo, and only 10 credits a pound, can you believe it?

Comment

Originally posted by Seldini
                        Mmmm, spoo, and only 10 credits a pound, can you believe it?
                        Those massive Spoo farms must be selling ALOT to be able to keep such a low price. Then again, it is considered a delicacy by all races.

As long as I don't have to look at it I'm more than fine eating it, and I'm sure the Wraith would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          Those massive Spoo farms must be selling ALOT to be able to keep such a low price. Then again, it is considered a delicacy by all races.

As long as I don't have to look at it I'm more than fine eating it, and I'm sure the Wraith would love it.
                          What is Spoo?

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                            What is Spoo?
                            How dare you not know about Spoo?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoo

Comment

Do you know how long ago Babylon 5 was?!?!

That was like, LOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG ago. I was probably 9 when it ended.

Comment

Working...
                              X