This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 9 DVD'S for the States???

Anybody have any info on when these are going to be released? I saw the tin being released in OZ, and may order it, but I can't find anything concerning an American release. Anybody know?

Myk

Originally posted by Myk Ohmsford
    Anybody have any info on when these are going to be released? I saw the tin being released in OZ, and may order it, but I can't find anything concerning an American release. Anybody know?

Myk
    Usually they're released in late September, early October in the US.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Myk Ohmsford

Myk
      Just keep an eye out on http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/ - they're pretty much the experts on when tv shows come out on DVD. I wrote them a few weeks ago and they still have no info. MGM is dragging their feet, alas

Comment

This link has some information on why there might be a delay for both season nine of SG-1 and season two of Atlantis on region 1 DVD.
        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak
          This link has some information on why there might be a delay for both season nine of SG-1 and season two of Atlantis on region 1 DVD.
          Yeah, SG-1 season 8 was released in the first week of October, and SGA Season 1 was released in middle November.

So I'm going to guess that the DVDs are going to be at least a month late, but that's just coming from me.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, if they are released in December, that would be perfect timing.

Comment

I'm from Australia and i'm not going to buy the promo-tin thingy, i saw it in EzyDVD and it looks cheap compared to my other SG1 box sets, i'm prob, going to buy the plain box set which looks way cooler, is a few $ cheaper and has more special features.

Comment

Working...
              X