This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aschen vs Ori

Obviously I don't mean in space-combat or even all-out war, but if a Prior were to walk onto the Aschen's home planet (assuming it had never been destroyed of course), how badly would the Aschen screw over/fool/own the Prior until the Ori finally snapped and just obliterated the planet?

This would be fun to watch, especially if they Prior instead walked onto one of the Aschen's farm worlds and didn't full comprehend the level of their technology when offering Origin.

Or, even scarier, would they accept Origin or at least pretend to in order to ally with the Ori?

Assuming the Aschen world survived the first gate address given to them aka the Black Hole, I would say that they would bow down in order for some kind of revenge and most likely try a double-cross, maybe we'll have an Aschen episode for S10.

Comment

Maybe the Aschen didn't use the gate address on their homeworld. in episode called 2001 we saw that the aschen have conquered other planets.

Comment

yea after the events of "2001" I think they'de be alittle suspicious and besides we were able to disconnect from the Black-hole and there centuries ahead of us i'm sure they'de have no problem and well once they figured it out that we didn't give them the right numbers I think they'de stop dialing them

Comment

In all honesty, I think that what SG 1 needs to do is cross their fingers and Dial P4C 970 and warn the Ashen about the Ori Threat. Ask for help and hope that the Ashen don't attack earth.
          Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

I wrote a plot idea somewhere on Gateworld about the Aschen as allies and Sam finding that guy who was her husband in 2010 actually alive and accepted as a diplomat in the Aschen Confederation... and with his help bringing in the Aschen (who are also under the threat of Origin) into the fight with their ships (which supposedly rock, just lack any Hyperspace technology. Sort of like the Wraith, who are super-powerful, but they have limited Hyperspace tech).

Comment

I get the feeling the Priors always know alot more about whats going on they then let up. They seem to have a sort of telepathic knowledge when the arrive on a planet. I don't think they would be fooled by the Aschen.
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                I get the feeling the Priors always know alot more about whats going on they then let up. They seem to have a sort of telepathic knowledge when the arrive on a planet. I don't think they would be fooled by the Aschen.
                i have to agree here, after watching those eppisodes, i dont think they have the ability to bluff seeing as how they are always straight faced and seemingly almost no emotions
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I always thought that even though the Aschen planned to sterilize us, we could of just kept them off Earth as a part of our agreement.
                  Have a neutral agreement through an advanced race like the Asguard
                  We'll have the Asguard do the trading since we can't give the Aschen an Iris code
                  So the Asguard will pick us the supplies for us, have there computers synthesize a Earth equivalent which is not difficult and the Asguard give the Aschen gate address's of primitive worlds who farm

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                    I totally agree. The Priors, and the Ori for that matter, aren't fools. They'd be able to easily handle what the Aschen could throw at them.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

they could be handy though .
                      they can just say we will feed your army and that and slowly kill them offf while pretending origin.
                      sigpic

Comment

i agree the priors would be able to tell the ashen are screwing with them. and if all only one planet was destroyed with the adress we gave them because they had teretory spanding a great deal of planets.
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

The Priors would own the Aschen any day. After all, they are advanced human and some would say they could do "magic", whereas the Aschen are just technologically advanced.
                          -- Brains12

Comment

Originally posted by AncientsRGods
                            yea after the events of "2001" I think they'de be alittle suspicious and besides we were able to disconnect from the Black-hole and there centuries ahead of us i'm sure they'de have no problem and well once they figured it out that we didn't give them the right numbers I think they'de stop dialing them
                            The Aschen WERE centuries ahead of us. Dont forget Earth has been through Gua'ould, Asguard, and Ancient ships since the last time we saw them.

Just judging by their limited understaning of the stargates, their harvester and transporter technology the Asgard engines and shilds would utterly Pwn them. And thats not even relating the Ancient drones, cloaks, and other tidbits.

Ashen = teh suck now

Comment

they'd get ownd eventually
                              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Working...
                              X