i think lex is stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think lex is stupid?

well since lex is a billionaire and investigates problems and what happenes(mainly on clark) and spending dosh on what happened and hiring investigaters to find out what happened to so and so like his car, when he ran over clark and espcially season 4 episode 1 when clark/kalel ripped the door open in the jet wouldnt you think to get finger prints of the door frame to see who done not what happened to the door(check the episode again and you see what am talking about) and same goes for the porshe,the people investigating the car should of found fingerprints on the ripped room and possibly torn clothes on the bumper and that.

also villians find out about clark and try to prove his ablities like that policman and the hired reporter that lex had, so if lex was even more evil like in season 4 'onyx' then the secret would be out already.

what do you think?
    sigpic

Does Clark even have finger prints that can be detected?
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
      Does Clark even have finger prints that can be detected?
      he has some sort DNA, so there must be some sort genictic make-up to have fingerprints.
      sigpic

Comment

When first confronted by evidence that Clark Kent is Superman, Lex Luthor dismisses it, saying, "No one with the power of Superman would be living as a normal man."
        Source: Comic Books. Sorry I don't know the exact one, got this of Wiki.

You have to see it through Lex's eyes, in fact you watch the season five finally you can, he believes any one with superman's powers would rule, not serve.
        http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

good point dude.

hoewver it all fals to the disease known as supermanitis. where with a simple pair of glasses clark is a completely different person from supes
          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
            hoewver it all fals to the disease known as supermanitis. where with a simple pair of glasses clark is a completely different person from supes
            Clark Kent’s disguise also works because of the he acts around people, at least in the comics it did.

Superman: Confident, no fear, self sacrificing, etc.
            Clark Kent: Nervous, clumsy, stuttering, etc.

And very few people in the DC universe ever think about the possibilities of Superman having a regular life. He just Superman and since he doesn’t wear a mask like Batman, no one bothers to look for his secret Identity.

Comment

A human would have fingerprints but clark isn't human. his prints could different than those of a human or he may not even have any? As for lex's finding out, everytime he gets close something contradicts his suspicions. Like when he broke the goon squad out of the wacko basket and sicked them on Clark, only Clark powers had been neutralized. Also over the seasons he's up till recently he's tried to change, be a better person etc.. but like Clkark seem to be on the that will lead him to his destiny.
              Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

The only thing Lex is stupid about is his need to know & control everything and repeating the same mistakes of his father. For not wanting to become him, he sure is following close in Lionel's footsteps. His mother, whom he worshipped/loved has warned him more than once, yet he persists in his destructive behavior.

All that said we gotta remember: It's all in the script.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

well..... Clark's fingerprints wouldn't be on file and why would Lex have them anyway?And yeh, Lex is kinda stupid (atleast in Smallvile!)!!

Comment

Well, as many times as Lex has been knocked when Clark is using his super powers, he has also witnessed him get injured when he has lost his super powers. I think this has given him enough doubt to ignore any connection between Clark and super powers.
                    And anyway, even in the comic books, Lex doesn't know superman's secret indentity.

Comment

Of course Clark's fingerprints would be on the car door, didn't he pull him from it?
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

what else is that lower league people or freaks find out about his secret just by trying to attack him and lex just lets friendship and supision get in the way

all he should do is shoot a bullet at him and see what happens

and also

when lex captured clark running on a camera in a museum but it was too blurred because clark ran to fast and then some years later when lex caught that boy who can swim faster thean clark, lex used some computer tech to claer up the image he could see that fishboy clearly and why lex didnt do that for clark he had a whole research facility of clark..
                        sigpic

Comment

In "Sneeze" Lex says he has cameras everywhere in the mansion for protection. How come he has yet to notice Clark suddenly vanishing (when he super-speeds away)?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown View Post
                            In "Sneeze" Lex says he has cameras everywhere in the mansion for protection. How come he has yet to notice Clark suddenly vanishing (when he super-speeds away)?
                            Why does Lana constantly get knocked out whenever Clark does something super? Plot holes my friend, and bad writing.
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                            X