This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for SG1/BtVS crossover... need writers

I've had an awesome idea for a fanfic which is a Buffy the Vampire slayer and SG1 crossover, sadly though, i do not have the time to write fanfics at the moment, so i'm positing this idea and hoping someone who is a good writer in both fandoms picks it up (as i suck at writing stargate as well, but am an awesome buffy writer).

The idea is:

Set after the Angel series finale - Spoilers for all btvs and ats episodes

usually btvs and/or angel crossover - somehow, ppl from btvs and/or ats end up meeting SG1 and learning about the stargate. When Illyria sees the Stargate, she calls it a Chapp'ai (sp?), and it is revealed that Illyria's race (old ones) know all about the stargate and many, many, many worlds. We learn throughout the progression of the story that:

- The Ancients left their home galaxy after the conflict with the ori and came here (far, far, far away). Most worlds in this galaxy were barren, save a few (Earth included), but they already supported life - very powerful forms of life - the likes of which they had never seen, aka, the Old Ones (in their time). The Ancients settled on Earth, and at first, their technological innovation allowed them to defend themselves against the old one's armies. Over the years, they established the stargate system etc etc etc and seeded life throughout the galaxy. The Old Ones (because they're obviously not dumb, and have as much if not more knowledge as the ancients do - just in a different manner - ie, magicks not science (can do the same thing with both - ie wormholes)) learned about everything going on throughout the galaxy, learned to use the Chapp'ai (could even be that they were able to control the Stargate with their magicks, instead of using a DHD and having to program the stargate etc).

Eventually, tensions between the Ancients and the Old Ones came to a high, and a battle ensued - the Ancients ended up banishing the Old Ones to the deeper well (not humans as we have been led to believe in BtVs, but the Ancients (human form)).

Now, back to the actual story. We learn the above, through Illyria, in the story. Now, the SGC has a being that knows all about Ancient Tech, and can use most of it with her mind/magick/whatever. Has more of an understanding of physics than Carter, ie, they stumble across some unknown piece of tech, Carter attempts an explanation, Illyria corrects her. Get to know how she has a god complex higher than the Goa'Uld... ie Goa'uld: I am your god... illyria: I am THE God etc etc etc

And...
    we could possibly have Illyria help in the fight against the Ori, as she would be very, very, very familiar with 'higher beings', as she used to be one. Could even have a Prior/Orici showdown between the two, or a Prior/Orici showdown with willow.

Anyone care to take up my idea???
    Tell us what u think

Cheers
    Aussie
Working...
X