Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CW sets date for Smallville season premiere

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/pr.aspx?id=20060717cw01

Season 6 will premiere on September 28th at 8:00pm EST/7:00pm CST on The CW. The premiere will be followed by the season premiere of Supernatural. Both will be broadcast in High Definition.
    sigpic

Thanks for the news.

UK Fans can expect Season 6 in January 2007 like previous years.

Comment

Awesome news. Cant wait
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
        Awesome news. Cant wait
        Me neither. Two of my favorite shows together again.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          http://www.thefutoncritic.com/pr.aspx?id=20060717cw01

Season 6 will premiere on September 28th at 8:00pm EST/7:00pm CST on The CW. The premiere will be followed by the season premiere of Supernatural. Both will be broadcast in High Definition.
          Thanks for the info. Now I can mark my calandar! I'm quitting the coed pool league so I can be home to watch it all...in order.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Thanks for the info.
            May the force be with you

Comment

Man, it still seems so far off. I wish Sept. 28th would hurry up and get here already. I can't wait for the return of Smallville and Supernatural.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                Man, it still seems so far off. I wish Sept. 28th would hurry up and get here already. I can't wait for the return of Smallville and Supernatural.
                I cant wait for both shows too, especially Smallville
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Wasn't Smallville already in High Def?
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                  X