This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell happened to Teal'c's hair? F&B spoilers

Anyone? What is that monstrosity he's sporting on his head now? Good lord, I hope that goes real soon.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I liked the Season 8 hair style better, that is with the low hair cut. Season 9 made me think he was copying that Raknor guy. Season 10, just wont do.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm bugged by the hair style so much as the hair-face combination. Am I in hysterics, or does Teal'c's face look kinda....weird now?

Comment

Kanten: Yeah, the combination of the shape of CJ's head and that hairstyle is horrific. Hopefully we can just chalk it up (SPOILERS FOR 10.01 FLESH AND BLOOD TO FOLLOW IMMEDIATELY) to part of his torture at the hands of the Lucian Alliance (SPOILERS END HERE) --giving him a bad haircut--and he'll get a normal haircut/shaved head soon enough.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

certianly looks like just before taping Teal'c got himself a fresh hair cut, he should demand his money back
          SAVE SG-1
          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Yeah whoever cut his hair recently did a really bad job.

Comment

maybe he should go back to the hair from 1969....
              MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
              Spoiler:
              Snape kills Dumbledore
              Spoiler:
              Darth Vader is Luke's Father
              Spoiler:
              Rosebud is a sled
              Spoiler:
              Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
              Spoiler:
              The planet of the apes is actually Earth
              Spoiler:
              The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
              Spoiler:
              Clark Kent is Superman
              Spoiler:
              What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten
                I'm not sure if I'm bugged by the hair style so much as the hair-face combination. Am I in hysterics, or does Teal'c's face look kinda....weird now?
                You're not the only one.

I thought the promo pics for this season looked awful for most everyone in them, but CJ's were just horrible. But I thought that was because of the excessive photoshopping....apparently not....

I HATE Teal'c's hair. It's got to go.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Jaffa midlife crisis?

Comment

It looked like he was sporting a Vulcan haircut!!

Comment

Speaking of their heads, did anyone else notice that Teal'C and Bra'tac's symbols of Apophis on their heads weren't gold but merely a dark brown?

Comment

his hair is cut too high, it makes his forehead look massive.. like shakespeare style...
                        VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

Working...
                        X