This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria's Purpose...Possible Spoilers..

I was wondering, what if Adria's stated purpose isn't her sole priority. What if the Ori gathering followers is simple misdirection, and the real reason they created Adria, is for her to ascend inside the Milky Way? What if they can't exercise their powers in the Milky Way, without already having an ascended Ori in the galaxy. This is perhaps, what the Ori are really waiting for. Orlin said that the Ori don't allow their followers to ascend, but technically Adria isn't an Ori follower, she's an actual Ori in human form. She has Ori historical knowledge, technological knowledge, scientific, or as the Prior stated it, "the wisdom of the ages." She more than likely, will be able to ascend upon dying.
    This is just a thought, bash it to pieces, do what you will, but I think this would be an interesting development.

I don't know if it'll play out exactly like that, but I certainly agree that there is more to that girl than meets the eye! No way we get through season 10 without a major Adria plot twist.
    MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    Spoiler:
    Snape kills Dumbledore
    Spoiler:
    Darth Vader is Luke's Father
    Spoiler:
    Rosebud is a sled
    Spoiler:
    Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
    Spoiler:
    The planet of the apes is actually Earth
    Spoiler:
    The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
    Spoiler:
    Clark Kent is Superman
    Spoiler:
    What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

i dont think it is to ascend as the ancients would not let her they are after all shielding us.
      War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

I think her existance in our Galaxy proves taht she's a loop hole. And I see no reasn why the Ancients would prevent the Ori followers ascending, the Ori may prevent it but the as far as the "rules" go I dont think Adria ascending breaks them.

Comment

if she did ascend the ancients would stop and de-ascended her since one ascended ori cant destroy possible thosands or milloins of ascended ancients and they also have the power to desend her like they did with anubis.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X