This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What no ratings news?

Were has all the news on Nielsen ratings gone?

The ratings for the week when "Lockdown" and "Hide and Seek" aired should be published on Monday, August 9th at scifiwire.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/

I'm sure Morjana will also post them on this forum as soon as they appear. For some reason Scifi is always two weeks behind in releasing their top 10 weekly ratings.

The premiere episodes of both Atlantis and SG-1 garnered big ratings numbers and Scifi chose to release those numbers *early* in a special news story. So those numbers came out right away and we've had a gap waiting for the ratings for the regular season episodes to start appearing.
    Last edited by keshou; 07 August 2004, 03:20 PM.
    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Lazy scifi
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
        The ratings for the week when "Lockdown" and "Hide and Seek" aired should be published on Monday's (August 9th) scifiwire. Morjana will probably post them on the forum as soon as they're available. For some reason Scifi is always two weeks behind in releasing their top 10 weekly ratings.

The premiere episodes of both Atlantis and SG-1 garnered big ratings numbers and Scifi chose to release those numbers *early* in a special news story. So those numbers came out early and we've had a gap waiting for the ratings for the regular season episodes to start appearing.
        Ah, yes...

You see how we all take Morjana for granted?

(When I grow up, I wanna be just like Morjana...)
        "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
        "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
        "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
        --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

When the premiere happened, Morjana was posting like crazy, reviews, ratings reports, etc, Morjana was a busy little beaver, and still is

Comment

Originally posted by VixyOwl (~~Ani)
            Ah, yes...

You see how we all take Morjana for granted?
            We *do* take her for granted, don't we?? I don't even bother looking for Stargate news anymore because I figure if it's out there Morjana will find it and post it. I definitely appreciate it because it consolidates all the information in one place and I can always search the "Stargate News" section to find an old interview or story.

Morjana should get a 100% raise. Oh, wait, that's still nothing, right??
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Yes Morjana is taken for granted . If anybody should deserve a walk on role or even a recuring role on any of the two Stargate shows its Morjana!

Comment

The ratings are always put up on the Scifi page. Quite honestly, they're okay to read, but I watch the show for entertainment, not for the ratings

Comment

I think i look to the ratings to see if the show is still being watched by other people, other than me, so that the show can continue, unless the show is ended for a different reason, such as the people dont want to make it anymoore

Comment

well I am eager to see the ratings becuase I am being counted in them now as well asthe fact that I want to see how well atlantis is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                      The ratings are always put up on the Scifi page. Quite honestly, they're okay to read, but I watch the show for entertainment, not for the ratings
                      Well, golly gee, Elyse, I watch the series for the entertainment as well.

The only reason I **started** posting the ratings, is that the SDJ and their cronies began predicting the bad ratings for Stargate once Michael Shanks left the series.

That never happened. Season Six was a success. It was a success on the SciFi Channel, and it was a success in Syndication.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                        Well, golly gee, Elyse, I watch the series for the entertainment as well.

The only reason I **started** posting the ratings, is that the SDJ and their cronies began predicting the bad ratings for Stargate once Michael Shanks left the series.

That never happened. Season Six was a success. It was a success on the SciFi Channel, and it was a success in Syndication.

Morjana
                        Morjana, you are a living legend. Keep posting the ratings. Rock on Stargate Sister.

Comment

And i think Stargate is still having success with Daniel and without Daniel, and vise versa with Jonas, although i would enjoy both of them in the show

Comment

So would I, but unfortunately, TPTB don't share our train of thought.
                            Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                              So would I, but unfortunately, TPTB don't share our train of thought.
                              which reminds me- TPTB took Jonas off because they wanted to have the team end in relativley the same state they started in (meaning that thay wanted the original four on SG-1)

SPOILERS ALL OF SEASON 8
                              But now O'Niell is off the team and is General so now they won't be able to finish out the show with the original four on the team so y not bring Jonas back as a subordinate to Colonel Carter?

Comment

Working...
                              X