This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Interview with Cliff Simon

Hey folks. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. But I wanted to let those of you interested know that a live interview will take place with Cliff Simon (Baal) in a couple of hours. Those online during the interview will be able to submit questions as well. URL is below:

http://www.the5thrace.com/

Should be fun.

- felix

Sounds fun, I'll check it out.

Thanks felix

Comment

Wow great opportunity!

I will definately be checking it out, THanks man!
      My Stargate Ark Of Truth Soundtrack - Signed by Joel

Comment

Hey guys its actually real, Honestly
        Its amazing too, feel weird though but just like that good feeling when oneil eats cake

Comment

By the way, a transcript of the interview will be made available afterwards, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by felixthefox
            By the way, a transcript of the interview will be made available afterwards, as well.
            That was fun! Thanks a lot, I wouldn't have known about this if you handn't posted about it here. I was able to ask Cliff couple of questions that he answered - so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              That was fun! Thanks a lot, I wouldn't have known about this if you handn't posted about it here. I was able to ask Cliff couple of questions that he answered - so cool!
              I'm glad you enjoyed it. It sounds like there may be the possiblity of another one of these, or something like it. I'll try to remember to post back here if it comes together.

Comment

I missed it... any good questions/ answers that we didn't already know?
                MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
                Spoiler:
                Snape kills Dumbledore
                Spoiler:
                Darth Vader is Luke's Father
                Spoiler:
                Rosebud is a sled
                Spoiler:
                Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
                Spoiler:
                The planet of the apes is actually Earth
                Spoiler:
                The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
                Spoiler:
                Clark Kent is Superman
                Spoiler:
                What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Thank you so much for the heads up!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by muddyalcapones
                    I missed it... any good questions/ answers that we didn't already know?
                    I'm not sure what you already know
                    But a transcript is just about to be made available so you can check yourself, if you want.

Edit: Transcripts are now available...
                    Last edited by felixthefox; 16 July 2006, 01:20 PM.

Comment

You had a lot of folk! Just posting the front page, if you don't mind

Live Community Interview Transcripts
                      Written by db
                      Sunday, 16 July 2006

The transcripts of the live community interviews that took place yesterday (2006-07-16) are now available! We would like to once again thank Cliff Simon, Dan Payne, James Bamford, Sonny Whitelaw and Ivy Isenberg for giving us the opportunity to chat with them! It was a whole lot of fun. The transcripts can be found by clicking the "News" button on The5thRace Main Menu and selecting "Interviews". Or you can click the links below to go straight there.

Cliff Simon
                      Dan Payne
                      James Bamford
                      Sonny Whitelaw
                      Ivy Isenberg

Comment

But a transcript is just about to be made available so you can check yourself, if you want.

Cool, thank you so much!

I joined your forum yesterday...very nice web site. Very lovely graphics.

Had a blast with the games in the Arcade.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks for this as well! Once again, the chats were great fun and I felt lucky to find out about them in time, thanks to you.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                            Cool, thank you so much!

I joined your forum yesterday...very nice web site. Very lovely graphics.

Had a blast with the games in the Arcade.

Morjana
                            I'm glad you like the graphics and layout - a lot of work went into it ... I'm waiting for some serious competition in Tetris (I'm db on The5thRace, btw) - I've yet to find someone who can beat me... you can take that as a challenge lol.

It sounds like we'll have another interview will Cliff Simon a bit away (and, apparently, he'll be able to tell us much more at that point). Also, it sounds like we may have interviews with others, as well. We shall see.

If that happens, I will try to give more notice. We weren't exactly sure how/if it was going to turn out, or what format the interviews would take. So it was hard to advertise and let people know ahead of time, since we were unsure of all of that...
                            Last edited by felixthefox; 18 July 2006, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X