Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic Four visits Cheyenne Mountain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic Four visits Cheyenne Mountain?

Sorry if this has been brought up before, did a search and couldn't find anything on it. (It's also not the easiest thing to classify, is it Stargate related or not? I'll let you guys decide.)

This has been posted on the IMDB for a day or two at least, artwork from the July issue of Ultimate Fantastic Four.

http://media.comics.ign.com/media/73...g_3671300.html

Not one or two gates.. but three of em. On the largest one you can even make out the symbols on the ring.

Will MGM sue for copyright?

hmm?

might be a crossover comic...thing?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Woah.....there's no way THAT could be a conincidence.....

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        hmm?

might be a crossover comic...thing?
        Its not, as far as I know, its just a special zombie cover.. whatever that means..

Comment

Now that's just odd.

But why does the art style look rather... cheesecakish? And why is Susan wearing a really, really, really old version of the costume?

I found more artwork - is it just me or does Reed Richards look rather like David Nykl here?
          Last edited by Syera; 15 July 2006, 03:06 PM.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

It's the zombie 'homage' cover of FF 51 (i think)...as part of the ongoing Marvel Zombies story that started in UFF earlier this year. They're wrapping up the storyline (for the most part) in that issue and maybe the next.

As I understand it (don't read UFF), the zombie problem started with some dimension hopping.

the original FF51 text blurb said 'this man this monster' with reed getting zapped on the left and sue cringing on the right with Ben in the middle. now it's going to read 'this monster, this monster'.
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
            X