This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Hammond

Ok, I have a question that is almost starting an arguement from some friends of mine. We are trying really hard to get 'evidence' about General Hammond. Is he still a 2 star General or does he sport a 3 or 4 star shoulder board now? If anybody has some concrete proof(a picture from Prometheus Unbound or even something from the script) we would apprecite it. Thank you.

Well.....he should be in at least ONE season eight episode, you'll find out soon enough.

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

SPOILERS for Atlantis "Home"
      http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...ics/108_10.jpg

Though I wouldn't say for certain that this is a completely accurate indication that he is still a Major General by the middle of Season 8, but that he was still one when the Atlantis team left.

Comment

Yes, I not counting the Atlantis episode "Home" as quality proof about his rank. According to the spoiler, the episode isn't quite right, so, it is probably some kind of alternate reality, a dream sequence, a Wraith trap, or anything else, but, don't believe it to be a real return to SGC.

Comment

I think it's still proof of what rank he held when Atlantis left. *shrug*

Comment

Working...
          X