X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8. Crais (Farscape) Someone wrote it as Krace
    9. Snape (Harry Potter)

This still leaves with two votes with the new rules. Now is it cheating to use my remaining votes to get someone I nominated in.

Comment

Originally posted by lazerbrain
      Now is it cheating to use my remaining votes to get someone I nominated in.
      Well, yeah - you can't vote for the same person twice, as far as I know.

My tenth vote...
      The Alliance (Firefly) - I know it probably won't change anything, but I don't like anybody who has 2 votes, and wanted to use...

My eleventh vote...
      General Grievous (Star Wars)

Comment

Originally posted by lazerbrain
        This still leaves with two votes with the new rules. Now is it cheating to use my remaining votes to get someone I nominated in.
        Yep, thats cheating
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Ptah, you are a very brave person to be doing all this.

Comment

L-Jade told me about this tourny, but I don't know who half of these villains are. (I think all the shows I watched were on about 20 years earlier than the shows most of you watched.) I was going to sit this tourny out, but if y'all don't mind an uninformed voter, I could join in. I think I'll wait til the nominations are over though cause the only villain I can think of is Siegfried from "Get Smart" (I told you I was old.)

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
              L-Jade told me about this tourny, but I don't know who half of these villains are. (I think all the shows I watched were on about 20 years earlier than the shows most of you watched.) I was going to sit this tourny out, but if y'all don't mind an uninformed voter, I could join in. I think I'll wait til the nominations are over though cause the only villain I can think of is Siegfried from "Get Smart" (I told you I was old.)
              Well, i thought we could do links to wikipedia or even somewhere with sound clips or better yet video clips like youtube but i don't know. It might not be the same... I bet Ptah's got something cunning up his sleaves... other than his arms.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                Well, i thought we could do links to wikipedia or even somewhere with sound clips or better yet video clips like youtube but i don't know. It might not be the same... I bet Ptah's got something cunning up his sleaves... other than his arms.
                Where does he put his tentacles ???
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                  Where does he put his tentacles ???

Comment

Someone vote the Alliance in! Please!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                      I would if I had a vote left.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                        Oh, okay. This 11th pick is burning a hole in my pocket. And I like Firefly a lot. So......

11th pick
                        The Alliance (Firefly)

Whew....I'm done.
                        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Woohoo! Go the Firefly villans!
                          Now, we just need to get Badger in there somewhere-- kidding! Only kidding.

Thankyou very much, keshou.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                            I remember Siegfried! And Bernie Kopell was just hilarious playing him. Surely there's some more villians from that era (maybe we should form a geriatric wing of GW )! What about THRUSH from the Man from U.N.C.L.E.? Hmmm--in thinking back on it, there wasn't a lot of notable sci-fi with memorable villians from that time. Or I could just have a poor memory (advancing age and all that!).

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I wont do an update, theres only one change. *47 hours to go*!
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Does anyone have a vote left? I'd love to see Crais (Farscape) make it through.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
                                X