This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement - Chaos Theory and Catalyst

Hey, there! I'm kinda new to GW, but I love it! I've just finished writing the first two fics in my series, and I've already put them up here on GW!

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...aostheory.html

CHAOS THEORY

Rating: PG-13
    Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance
    Season: SG-1 Season Seven
    Related SG-1 Episode(s): 721 The Lost City, Part 1, 722 The Lost City, Part 2
    Featured Character(s): Daniel Jackson
    Pairing(s): Daniel/Other, Sam/Jack
    Summary: Anthropologist and Linguist Jade Andros is transferred to SG-1 to help Daniel translate a tablet with gate coordinates to a new planet. When Jade and SG-1 go to investigate, they accidentally unleash an imprisoned Goa'uld.
    Author Notes: This first fic takes place right before Season Seven's finale Lost City, and subsequent sequels all take place at different points in Season Eight. I'm experimenting with the idea of weaving the stories throughout the season, so I encourage you to bear with me. WARNING: There is strong language, however, violence is down to the minimum of firefights.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch.../catalyst.html

CATALYST

Rating: PG-13
    Category: Action/Adventure, Drama, MissingScene, Romance
    Season: SG-1 Season Eight
    Related SG-1 Episode(s): 801 New Order, Part 1, 802 New Order, Part 2, 803 Lockdown
    Featured Character(s): Jack ONeill, Daniel Jackson, Samantha Carter, Tealc
    Pairing(s): Daniel/Other, Sam/Jack
    Summary: Dr. Andros has had plenty of time off after her first mission with SG-1, but she's recalled to base with the other teams just after O'Neill's incapacitation. Soon, after O'Neill takes command, he sends SG-1 on another mission with Jade, only for Sam and Jade to be trapped in a pit, surrounded by geysers.
    Sequel to: Chaos Theory
    Author Notes: Okay, here we go! The second installment! I PRAY YOU PEOPLE WILL READ AND REVIEW! This episode draws the same scenario from Solitudes except with Sam and Jade. without the shippiness. This takes place through New Order/after Lockdown/ and before Zero Hour. WARNING: Some strong language and violence, but that's it.

I am BEGGING for people to review, but, if you're going to email me, Chaos Theory has my right email addy. I accidentally typed in the wrong one for Catalyst. You could also review on here, but I would REALLY appreciate the comments!
    Urgo: *Wff!*
    Daniel: Woof?

Daniel: *muffled* Dis ith da beth pae I'b ever had!

Jack: And Daniel said he wanted you to go with us to make sure this works?
    Daniel: I didn't say that.
    Nick: Yes!
    Jack: Okay!
    Daniel: Nick! You're taking advantage of me!

Weir: That's the bright side?
    Daniel: More of a slightly less dark side...
Working...
X