• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pegasus Project (1003)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1003

SG-1 visits Atlantis in the hopes of preventing the Ori from sending more ships through the Supergate, and to find a new lead on Merlin's anti-Ori weapon.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:15 PM.

Wow what an episode!!!
    BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
    Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Now that was what I call a Twofer! Huzzah!

This was great SG-1!
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

That was an all round good episode. I was drawn enough to withhold critique... which is always a good thing.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

The best SG1 and best SGA episode in a loooong time.
          Fun, intelligent, interesting, even some sweet moments here and there (Rodney's thank you to Sam). All the actors were superb. I hated to see the episode end.
          I am so impressed.

Comment

I loved seeing Cam step in when Rodney was about to say something so Sam. That had me laughing so hard... And how many of you guys had the sudden urge to do a fist pump when the kawoosh part of the gate caught the Ori ship? It's about daggum time we got a happy on the show!

Comment

This episode blew me away. WOW.

From the discoveries in Atlantis to blowing up the Ori AND Wraith ships, establishing a wormhole along the way... The McKay/Sam/Mitchell Banter, and Daniel/Vala/Morgan interactions.... WOW.

Brad, you are the MAN. *bows* When you write, YOU WRITE WELL. WOW!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by Hybridbabe; 28 July 2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Being written by Brad, I expected a lot from this ep. It started off slow, but it was a fun episode

I really didn't expect them both to get blown up. It's something I've missed from stargate. Finally an episode that isn't 100% predictable.

Sucks that the Ancients are so stubborn that they won't even adknowledge that they're ina s much trouble as we are. Part of me wants to give Merlins weapon to the Ori just so they can use it on the Ancients :/

Comment

Amazing, Outstanding, Unbelivable...etc!

Comment

Absolutely loved it.

A toilet being destroyed and complete and utter confirmation that 80% of the Ancients are a bunch of cowards in the same episode.

Will be hard to top this in my eyes.

Anyway, was anybody else half expecting Cam to say to Landry "Now we know how to take them out General, spread the word" at the end.

Comment

Awesome crossover, 5/5 stars.

Best of both shows!
                      I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

And don't forget;
                        Spoiler:
                        CHALK ON UP FOR THE TOILER CLEANER YEEHAA!!!!!!!!!! One big bad Ori ship down, only three dirty toilets to go!
                        When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                        Zatnikitelman

Comment

Great episode, best one of the season so far. So we finally destroyed a Ori Ship eh, damn was that cool. The best scenes: Cam, Rodney, and the Citrus; the scenes with Rodney and Sam; and lastly the opening scene of the ep.

I still believe what I said: this season is looking better and better.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                            This episode blew me away. WOW.

From the discoveries in Atlantis to blowing up the Ori AND Wraith ships, establishing a wormhole along the way... The McKay/Sam/Mitchell Banter, and Daniel/Vala/Morgan interactions.... WOW.

Rob Cooper, you are the MAN. *bows* When you write, YOU WRITE WELL. WOW!!!!!!!!
                            that was Brad Wright's episode and it was amazing

Comment

damn thats was a great episode, more then made up for the last episode, I would get to work salvageing that ori ship and seeing what tech we can get from it, maybe something usful

Comment

Working...
                              X