This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Lam- Season 10?

Dr. Lam did not appear very much at all in the back half of Season 9, and since I heard that Michael Shanks is taking off some episodes this year to be with his new child, I am guessing that that is the reason that Lexa Doig was absent so much last season. does anyone know if this will keep her away for much longer, or will she be appearing in the front half of Season 10? Thanks.

I'm not too sure, but I definately wanna see her she is fit-a-la-ding-dong!!!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I would guess that the writers would focus on Cam and Landry during last season since they are heavy on front burner. Dr Lam, could be good story lnes much like Fraizer ended up giving us.

To writers ... Don't kill her off like Frazier when your tired of her!
      The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolKlingon
        Dr. Lam did not appear very much at all in the back half of Season 9, . . . .will she be appearing in the front half of Season 10? Thanks.
        I hope not. Didn't care for her at all.

Comment

I would like much that Fraiser comes back, after RIPPLE EFFECT they had placed this possibility of return again.
          Fabiano Klug
          O'neill say: I don't care.
          Stargate Brasil

Comment

I'd laugh if they start a love-arc between Daniel & Lam... Would be funny...

Comment

I vote for a danny+lam relationship I mean that would be just hilarious!

Comment

Lam isn't the "ship" type. She is pretty to look at but her personality isn't very likeable. I can't fathom any of the characters being interested in her.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  Lam isn't the "ship" type. She is pretty to look at but her personality isn't very likeable. I can't fathom any of the characters being interested in her.
                  Nah! She's just Playing Hard to get!

She seems the sort of person that could tame Ronan...

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolKlingon
                    Dr. Lam did not appear very much at all in the back half of Season 9, and since I heard that Michael Shanks is taking off some episodes this year to be with his new child, I am guessing that that is the reason that Lexa Doig was absent so much last season. does anyone know if this will keep her away for much longer, or will she be appearing in the front half of Season 10? Thanks.
                    i would be surprised to see her in epps that MS is not. i think she will be seen twards the middle epps and maybe some near end ones
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by BackStageJim
                      I would guess that the writers would focus on Cam and Landry during last season since they are heavy on front burner. Dr Lam, could be good story lnes much like Fraizer ended up giving us.

To writers ... Don't kill her off like Frazier when your tired of her!
                      um, from what i know, they only killed off frazier cause they thought that season 7 would be the last one, not cause they were tired of her... if they were, why would they bring her back in RE?

Comment

Working...
                      X