Question about "The 23rd Psalm"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about "The 23rd Psalm"

I've tried looking this up in other places but no one else seems to ask the question. In Eko's back story does anyone have an idea why exactly the guy with the fake teeth pushed Eko out of the plane? He clearly had time and it couldn't have been the weight since they took the dead brother. I got the impression from earlier that he was thier "leader" too. I was just curious if anyone had any ideas.

Maybe because the guy thought that Eco´s brother was the one who gave them up and decided to punish Eco for it? Or maybe because he saw this as the perfect chance to take control of the group and get rid of Eco?

There really isn´t any honor amongst criminals like that.

Comment

i'm pretty sure its because they were mad because ecko's bro tipped off the police, and were leaving him there to get busted.

Comment

I think that he just saw an opportunity to take all the drugs and money for himself so he took it.

Comment

Originally posted by nick9526
          I think that he just saw an opportunity to take all the drugs and money for himself so he took it.
          That is what i thought but it does seem rite they were like soul mates i dunno mbe will be explaied later on.

--Gaz--

Comment

Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
              Destiny.
              I agree. You could ask the why question about a lot of people on lost, but I think the answer will always be Destiny

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
              hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Destiny.
                Haha, okay Locke.

To me, it seemed like he kicked him off cause his brother ratted them out. Plain and simple.

Also, Eko was the leader of the whole thing in my eyes. After all, it was his idea to hide the drugs in the statues and dress up as priests.
                sigpic
                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I also thought that they considered Eko thier "leader" and thats what confused me. They still never explained how he ended up in Austrailia yet though plus back when Jin asked if Eko was married all he said was "worse"(had to read the subtitles for that one). So I'm starting to think they'll explain a little better in his next flashback. Unless of course he doesn't survive. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by jbkorn02
                    I also thought that they considered Eko thier "leader" and thats what confused me. They still never explained how he ended up in Austrailia yet though plus back when Jin asked if Eko was married all he said was "worse"(had to read the subtitles for that one). So I'm starting to think they'll explain a little better in his next flashback. Unless of course he doesn't survive. Thanks for the feedback.
                    Spoilers for ?... I think

Spoiler:
                    Wasn't it due to him Investigating if the miracle of Charlotte Malkin (daughter of Claire's Psychic) drowning or not were true?

Comment

Spoilers for ?... I think

Spoiler:
                      Wasn't it due to him Investigating if the miracle of Charlotte Malkin (daughter of Claire's Psychic) drowning or not were true?
                      Spoiler:
                      But wasn't he already in Australia by that point? I'm pretty sure the Monsignor who sent him to investigate was Australian, and by that I would assume that they were in Australia. Also, surely the church we see at the beginning, where we first meet Ms. Malkin, is her local church?

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                        Spoiler:
                        But wasn't he already in Australia by that point? I'm pretty sure the Monsignor who sent him to investigate was Australian, and by that I would assume that they were in Australia. Also, surely the church we see at the beginning, where we first meet Ms. Malkin, is her local church?
                        Spoiler:
                        Hmm, yeah... That's odd then... We don't know why he's in Aussie or going to LA then... Like Libby...

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Hmm, yeah... That's odd then... We don't know why he's in Aussie or going to LA then... Like Libby...
                          Ah, how Lost-typical. Let's hope he doesn't get killed before we find out. But like Eko could ever die, right? RIGHT?! *Nudges TPTB*

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                            Ah, how Lost-typical. Let's hope he doesn't get killed before we find out. But like Eko could ever die, right? RIGHT?! *Nudges TPTB*
                            Lol, Yeah, It always Cloak & Daggers, Smoke & Mirrors! Could always be revealed in the Lost Experience... Possibly...

Such as how Libby could be Liddy Wales of THF

Would bge a cheap though, for all the non-TLE fans

Comment

Working...
                            X