SciFi.com Site Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi.com Site Updates

The Scifi SG-1 site has been updated with a new main page, new wallpapers, new character bios, and new photographs, many of which I've never seen before. Check it out here:

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/

And I'm such a nerd that I reloaded the page until I saw each character front and center on the main page.

Well, I see where all the promo pics are for Atlantis and SG1
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

What was up with the preview vid? The 'Flesh and Blood' preview was actually the one for 'Morpheus'. And it was labelled 'Flesh and Bone' in the video player too...

Comment

Woah- that promo pic of Cam, Daniel and Teal'c actually looks pretty good!

Comment

Well, I like the new design. It's just too bad that there is no wallpaper featuring the whole team/cast. I'd like to have a wallpaper with that design, but not one featuring only one of the characters.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

There are also 20 images on the gallery (one contains McKay from SGA)

Comment

Yaaay! The pics aren't airbrushed like crazy!

Comment

I looked at the pics and Ben Browder don't look like Ben Browder, he look like a totally different guy. DAMN YOU AIRBRUSHING!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm talking about the ones in the "Gallery".

Anyway...I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!1111!!!!

Comment

The new pics certainly look interesting! I wonder what ep the picture of Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c in civilian clothes is from. Or Landry in the combat gear.

ETA: Just read Daniel's new bio.. they put his guest appearances as season 7 instead of 6.. now added to the huge error on the 'Flesh and Blood' preview.. I wonder WHO put this new site together and why their info is so.. well, plain wrong. Anyone else spoted errors?
                    Last edited by nyxlily; 13 July 2006, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Looks like Vala when she goes offworld carries a P-90.

As for Sam, Teal'c and Daniel in civilian clothes - could be from the episode momerto-mori (sp)

Looking good

Comment

Nice pics, especially the Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c one in civilian clothese.

I'm kind of disappointed that in the cast pics, there aren't any of Sam and Daniel together. There is one of Daniel and Vala and one of Sam and Mitchell, but none of Sam and Daniel ... or even Sam and Teal'c. What's up with that?

Comment

You know, hmm, I'm beginning to think CJ's hairline is receding, or something. It just looks, well, off....

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                            I looked at the pics and Ben Browder don't look like Ben Browder, he look like a totally different guy. DAMN YOU AIRBRUSHING!!!!!
                            YEah, in his wallpaper. Looks like a little kid or a toy.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                              You know, hmm, I'm beginning to think CJ's hairline is receding, or something. It just looks, well, off....
                              Yeah. Its retreated way too far back. He doesnt look the same. maybe he should have a low cut like in season 8.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                              X