X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - Washington, DC: LAMBDA SciFi Stargate parties

From Metro Weekly (Washington, DC)

http://www.metroweekly.com/community...ate=07/13/2006

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Community Calendar

Friday, July 14

Lambda Sci-Fi hosts the first in a series of Friday night TV parties for GLBT science fiction, fantasy and horror fans and their friends. Episodes of Dr. Who, Stargate: SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis will be viewed. Please bring a snack or a non-alcoholic drink to share. 7:30 p.m. at 1425 S Street NW. For more information call Peter and Rob at 202-483-6369, e-mail info @ lambdasf.org or visit http://www.lambdasf.org.

Friday, July 21

Lambda Sci-Fi hosts the second in a series of Friday night TV parties for GLBT science fiction, fantasy and horror fans and their friends. Episodes of Dr. Who, Stargate: SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis will be viewed. Bring a snack or a non-alcoholic drink to share. 7:30 p.m. at 1425 S Street NW. For more information call Peter and Rob at 202-483-6369, e-mail info @ lambdasf.org, or visit http://www.lambdasf.org.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 12 July 2006, 09:52 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks for posting this! I keep meaning to get involved with Lambda Sci-Fi and I never have. This might be a good way to get out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Etoile
      Thanks for posting this! I keep meaning to get involved with Lambda Sci-Fi and I never have. This might be a good way to get out there!

You're very welcome.

I remember last year that this same group had group watch parties for the season premieres.

Enjoy!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Etoile
        You might want to rephrase that. It should have been clarified that this is a gay-lesbian gathering, so 'out' has a totally different meaning unless of course you want to get 'out.' .....

Comment

From MetroWeekly:

http://www.metroweekly.com/community...ate=07/27/2006

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Friday, July 28

Lambda Sci-Fi hosts the third in a series of Friday night TV parties for GLBT science fiction, fantasy and horror fans and their friends. Episodes of Dr. Who, Stargate: SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis will be viewed. Bring a snack or a non-alcoholic drink to share. 7:30 p.m. at 1425 S Street NW. For more information call Peter and Rob at 202483-6369, e-mail [email protected], or visit www.lambdasf.org.

**snippage**

Friday, August 4

Lambda Sci-Fi hosts the fourth in a series of Friday night TV parties for GLBT science fiction, fantasy and horror fans and their friends. Episodes of Dr. Who, Stargate: SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis will be viewed. Bring a snack or a non-alcoholic drink to share. 7:30 p.m. at 1425 S Street NW. For more information call Peter and Rob at 202-483-6369, e-mail [email protected], or visit www.lambdasf.org.

Morjana
          Last edited by morjana; 27 July 2006, 10:01 AM.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

From MetroWeekly:

http://www.metroweekly.com/community...ate=08/10/2006

(Please follow the link for the ocmplete column.)

Community Calendar

**snippage**

Friday, August 11

Lambda Sci-Fi hosts the fifth in a series of Friday night TV parties for GLBT science fiction, fantasy and horror fans and their friends. Episodes of Dr. Who, Stargate: SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis will be viewed. Bring a snack or a non-alcoholic drink to share. 7:30 p.m. at 1425 S Street NW. For more information call Peter and Rob at 202-483-6369, e-mail [email protected], or visit www.lambdasf.org.

Friday, August 18

Lambda Sci-Fi hosts the last in a series of Friday night TV parties for GLBT science fiction, fantasy and horror fans and their friends. Episodes of Dr. Who, Stargate: SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis will be viewed. Bring a snack or a non-alcoholic drink to share. 7:30 pm. at 1425 S Street NW. For more information call Peter and Rob at 202-483-6369, e-mail [email protected], or visit www.lambdasf.org.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

LOL! I live in D.C. and I'm moving to my new apartment this weekend and we won't have cable until September. I was wondering how I was going to watch Stargate until then, and I got excited when I read your post until I realized I didn't qualify for this party.

Can I be considered a Lesbian?
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                LOL! I live in D.C. and I'm moving to my new apartment this weekend and we won't have cable until September. I was wondering how I was going to watch Stargate until then, and I got excited when I read your post until I realized I didn't qualify for this party.

Can I be considered a Lesbian?
                LOL!

I don't think they'll have an entrance exam...go with a friend, and some soft drinks and snacks!

You'll get to see and SG1/SGA!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

The Parties sounds like Fun to bad I live in New york. Hey wait a second I wonder if they have something like that in New York.
                  Lance Corporal Mike Sheppard, SG-2

Chief Petty Officer John Dasani, SG-5

GateWorld Role Playing

Comment

Working...
                  X