This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season DVDs

What's the best place to get DVDs of seasons of series like Stargate. I got my Stargate seasons from Amazon, but is that the best place? My brother told me about a site which sells them much cheaper and in the same condition. Not sure if that's true, but it's worth a try. But, I keep on forgetting to ask him what the web-address is when I see him, which is very rarely. Can anyone tell me any good sites to get DVDs, other than Amazon, obviously.

BTW, what's the correct spelling for the plural of series. Is it just the same, or is it 'serieses' or, well I don't actually know any other possibilties, but you get the idea. I think it's supposed to be 'series' but it doesn't sound right, which usually means it's wrong.
    Just try saying the variations to this sentence to yourself and see if it sounds right:
    The Stargate Franchise has two series(es): Atlantis and SG-1.
    Godspeed, Don.

try cheapdvds.com - not always the cheapest but usually and they have free shipping
    "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

Comment

Check out Ebay.com. As for the new releases, try Wal-Mart.

Comment

I don't know if you have one by you, but i would suggest going to Suncoast. That's where I've been able to buy the first five seasons, and they DO carry 6 and 7. I just haven't bought it yet.
        Urgo: *Wff!*
        Daniel: Woof?

Daniel: *muffled* Dis ith da beth pae I'b ever had!

Jack: And Daniel said he wanted you to go with us to make sure this works?
        Daniel: I didn't say that.
        Nick: Yes!
        Jack: Okay!
        Daniel: Nick! You're taking advantage of me!

Weir: That's the bright side?
        Daniel: More of a slightly less dark side...

Comment

Always check Circuit City the week of the release. They are usually the lowest price I have seen. So when Season 7 is released make sure to check there before buying somewhere else (if you have a local one it is usually better than online).

Comment

Working...
          X