• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun Herald - Ben and Claudia talk Farscape AND Stargate

http://www.sunherald.com/mld/thesunh...g/15018314.htm

excerpts:

Browder, Black switch it up on 'SG1'

A long ago (has it really been only three years?) on a soundstage far, far away (hey, Australia is on the other side of the planet) Ben Browder and Claudia Black convinced fans of "Farscape" that the characters they played - John Crichton and Aeryn Sun - had fire enough between them to fuel the ship on which they roamed the galaxy.

The pair are calling from the near-Vancouver set of "Stargate: SG-1," an enormously popular Sci Fi Network show that has cast them together again but in a quite different relationship. They are shooting Episode 14 of the new season of "SG-1," which begins at 8 p.m. Friday.

Browder, for the uninitiated, plays the all-business Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell. Black's character, Vala Mal Doran, is a thoroughly charming intergalactic thief famed for using her allure to get what she wants. The network describes her as "morally ambiguous," a role 180 degrees from the soldier she played on "Farscape."

Vala popped in and out of "SG-1" last season, but she's back as a regular, and in the season opener, she gives birth to a girl-child who exhibits many surprising traits, not the least of which is accelerated growth. There's also the question of her leading the Ori armies to battle all unbelievers, but things hardly get that far on Friday night.

*Click on link above for the full text*

Nice article. Thanks for posting it. Man I love those two.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Great article! Thanks a lot
      "Wow. Politics really does suck everywhere you go."
      Yeah. I'm a Cameron Mitchell fan. Is that a problem?

Comment

Working...
      X