X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waking Gadmeers for Ori ?

from season 4 episode SCORCHED EARTH

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s4/409.shtml

They are greeted by Lotan -- a biomechanical lifeform created by the ship in the image of the Enkarans, to best interact with them and explain the danger they are in. Lotan looks Enkaran, but is determined to do nothing outside of its programming: to serve the life on board this ship.

The ship, he explains, carries the last hope of an extinct species. The Gadmeer were a 10,000-year-old, highly advanced and peace-loving people, overcome by a stronger military power. Rather than embrace extinction, the Gadmeer filled the ship with genetic samples of its race, and of plants and animals from their world. The ship's computers were filled with all the knowledge, art, music and philosophy of the Gadmeer.

If they are create a planet with a ship like city ship Atlantis and they are 10,000 years old, their technology can help this fight.

maybe they already met with Ancients before Ancients left earth 10,000 years ago.

Great idea, it would be very interesting to see their technology.

Comment

Seeing this, I thing, This galaxie have so many tecnology and races that they can make a aliance and figth together against the ori, my opinion is that can be come true.....

A big aliance with: Free jaffas, Tau'ris, Asgards, Tollans, Goa'ulds, Tok'ra, unas and much others....
      Fabiano Klug
      O'neill say: I don't care.
      Stargate Brasil

Comment

i dont know want the tollan can do

the furlings seem to be a highly technological race if they ever appear could be a big help and also shed some light into their 10years dissapearance
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas77
          from season 4 episode SCORCHED EARTH

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s4/409.shtml

They are greeted by Lotan -- a biomechanical lifeform created by the ship in the image of the Enkarans, to best interact with them and explain the danger they are in. Lotan looks Enkaran, but is determined to do nothing outside of its programming: to serve the life on board this ship.

The ship, he explains, carries the last hope of an extinct species. The Gadmeer were a 10,000-year-old, highly advanced and peace-loving people, overcome by a stronger military power. Rather than embrace extinction, the Gadmeer filled the ship with genetic samples of its race, and of plants and animals from their world. The ship's computers were filled with all the knowledge, art, music and philosophy of the Gadmeer.

If they are create a planet with a ship like city ship Atlantis and they are 10,000 years old, their technology can help this fight.

maybe they already met with Ancients before Ancients left earth 10,000 years ago.
          they left Atlantis 10,000 years ago, not earth. It would be coll,thoguh if the ancients came into contact with them.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by wise one
            i dont know want the tollan can do

the furlings seem to be a highly technological race if they ever appear could be a big help and also shed some light into their 10years dissapearance
            Huh? The tollan have nothing to do with this..

Very confused...

Anyhow, good point....they must be somewhat advanced to be able to do what they did. But in my opinion i think they may not be humanoid in nature (not that it matters). Since they are sulfer based (if I remember correctly) I picture them alienisk as a entity or some other sort of creature.

Anyhow they could go back to that planet in their space suites since it is probably highly toxic for humans now and check them out..

Comment

tollan were wiped out by tanith, so X them out of the possible alliance
              SAVE SG-1
              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
              Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                they left Atlantis 10,000 years ago, not earth. It would be coll,thoguh if the ancients came into contact with them.
                they must be left earth 9-10 thousands years ago, because they didnt met with Ra when he came to earth 10 thousands years ago.

least, they could try to destroy Ra's ships with drones for prevent earth's slavery to them...

Comment

if i remember correctly the ancients spread out agmost the stars to rebuild their civilasation so it is possible that they met and became friends

who knows?
                  sigpic

Comment

I could see the races within the entire galaxy (including surviving Goa'uld from Reckoning to save their own butts) banding together to defeat the Ori...

Mattathias

Comment

Eh...

Everyone seems to have an odd desire to involve all these advanced alien races and change the show into some sort of super advanced galatic war where most of the races aren't even human. Can't we let SG-1 kick ass like they used to?
                      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Well, I don't mean by advanced races... I would have it being SG-1 with the ideas and plans, then calling upon these other races for aid. SG-1 would be still be the ones kicking butt, but with help.

I also wouldn't expect or intent this to happen any time soon, but rather happen over a long period of time.

Mattathias

Comment

never know for sure, we get outs butts kicked majorly this season, we may need to make some calls for help big time
                          SAVE SG-1
                          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Here is a story idea ….

After the terra forming of the planet is done, and the species are repopulated, there should be a show about this new world. True, the Gadmeers never met the SG-1 people, but the computer did since it created the life form (Lotan) to communicate with them. And there could be a link between Lotan to the main computer. Interesting to see just how SG-1 impacted such a peaceful advanced civilization.
                            The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

I hate to say this but...what about the ASCHEN?
                              McKay:...ZedPM
                              O'Neill: Zed?
                              Jackson: He's Canadian
                              O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X