Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recurring characters - Who would you like to see return for S3.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurring characters - Who would you like to see return for S3.

Not seen a thread for this, so sorry if there's been one.

Looks like we’ve got, Michael the Wrath and Kolya back. It would be interesting to see if Kavanagh comes back. Who would you guys like to see back?
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Originally posted by Wormhole
    Not seen a thread for this, so sorry if there's been one.

Looks like we’ve got, Michael the Wrath and Kolya back. It would be interesting to see if Kavanagh comes back. Who would you guys like to see back?
    FORD!!!! (lol, I am a little enthusiastic about that)

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

BATES,FORD, im sure there are others but they dont come to mind at the moment. Ill come back with more.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I would like to see more of Major Lorne, Laura Cadman, and (believe it or not) the infamous Dr. Kavanagh.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Oh yeap, you can add Ford to my list . How could I forget Lorne.
          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole
            Oh yeap, you can add Ford to my list . How could I forget Lorne.
            awww...lorne, you can add him to mine too

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Lorne
              Zelenka
              Bates
              Ladon
              Kolya
              Michael
              Ford
              hermoid/novak
              KAVANAGH
              caldwell
              Last edited by shockwave; 11 July 2006, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I'd like to see more Col. Caldwell.*pets bald head* Kavanagh needs to come back so Liz can kick his ass.

Comment

I'm going with Ford and that Major guy that usually backs up the Atlantis team ( forgot his name).

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                    I'm going with Ford and that Major guy that usually backs up the Atlantis team ( forgot his name).
                    yay! another fordie, lol. ( I think you are talking about kajor lorne)

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

I'd also like to see the Dr Kate Heightmeyer(sp) return too. She has a cool character.

Comment

Ford needs to come back!

Comment

Ford
                          Radek Zelenka
                          Chuck Campbell
                          Kate Heightmeyer
                          Laura Cadman
                          Miko Kusanagi
                          Bates...I wanna see Bates back in action!
                          Kavanaugh...I wanna see Rodney put one in his jaw
                          and possibly
                          Spoiler:
                          Jeannie Miller
                          in more than one ep
                          Last edited by sueKay; 13 July 2006, 04:56 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

LORNE
                            Cadman
                            Kavanaugh
                            MORE KOLYA
                            Cowen (Hey, I can dream)
                            I'd also like to see the Ford plot wrapped up and in the future see him backing Shep's team up on another Atlantis team.

And I know this doesn't really count, but does anyone else think that Dwight Scultz (Reg Barclay, ST: TNG) could play well off Sheppard and McKay? I smell Martin Gero comedy episode

Comment

Deffinatly like to see Ford back as a reg this season
                              SAVE SG-1
                              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                              Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Working...
                              X