This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring the goauld back

The goauld still havent been defeated totally yet. Sure they got their butts kicked by the bugs in reckoning 1 & 2 and most of the jaffa turned on them.

Think about for a moment. A few goauld left this galaxy a few thousand years to expand their own domains because they were sick of being under Ra's rule. In the other galaxys they found many races they can rule over and enslave. They also found better power sources and their motherships are faster and have better weapons and sheids than we've seen for the past nine seasons. One of these goaulds decides to come back because he plans to overthrow Ra in this galaxy and finds out that goauld no longer have power in this galaxy. He engages in war with the ori,and everyone else in this galaxy. Destroys everyone including all the ships guarding dakara. The free jaffa nation is crushed. Enslaves earth and so futher.

Stargate command flees to another world and their new mission is to free earth from enslavement from the goauld and fight the ori at the same time.

The series ends and they turn the movie into a two parter. Stargate 2 and 3.
    They defeat the ori &goauld in the movies and free earth with the help of their allies.

To anyone who doesnt like the idea. You've got to remember in the movie there was alien called Ra who was a goauld. In the season one opener we find out that there were others like him and they ruled this galaxy. The series and movies should end with the goauld being the baddies. When they are defeated it will be the end.

Comment

This would all be well and good but we need someone then more powerful than the Ori (since we'll defeat them) and a Goa'uld. This seems difficult at best unless they find a way to bring Anubis back, but then again Anubis isn't true Goa'uld anyhow. He destroyed/consolidated most of the system lords which then were destroyed by the replicators and yes there's a few out there but basically powerless and at the worst an annoyance to us.

Comment

Bringing the Goauld would be extremely difficult seeing that I doubt the Ori would have much tolerance for rival "gods" and a Goauld doesn't stand a chance against the Ori. That, and the show has moved on. The Goauld were a good supply of plotlines for eight years, but after a while they got old and the fans needed something new. It's the natural evolutiion of a show and personally I like it. Besides, we've still got Ba'al to play around with.

Comment

Originally posted by harlen
          To anyone who doesnt like the idea. You've got to remember in the movie there was alien called Ra who was a goauld. In the season one opener we find out that there were others like him and they ruled this galaxy. The series and movies should end with the goauld being the baddies. When they are defeated it will be the end.
          actually if you want to get technical, in the ultimate edition stargate dvd Ra at the end looks a lot like an asgard with sharp teeth..... i always wondered why the show changed them to being parasitic snakes.... something to do with TPTB and Suits at MGM probobly.
          But i do like your idea of there maybe being more powerful Goa'uld out there, its a big universe
          SAVE SG-1
          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

the goa'uld never had the techology to go to other galaxies the goa'ulds time has come an gone...the goa'uld aren't coming back to rule the galaxy, don't get me wrong the goa'uld were great villians but there's NO WAY they're coming back to dominate the galaxy that would ruin stargate i can't see the powers of the milky way being that incompetant...
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

nah 8 years of goauld is enough
              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Ba'al is still around...
                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I would like to see the SGC address this issue in Season 10.

Comment

If they were to bring anyone back, it should be the Replicators. They were the best.

Comment

My guess is that the Goa'uld will return to figth with the Tauri's agains the Ori like a Tok'ra.....
                      Fabiano Klug
                      O'neill say: I don't care.
                      Stargate Brasil

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                        nah 8 years of goauld is enough
                        I agree. Besides, they're not gone completely. We still have Ba'al, and I'm sure others will continue to be thorns in our sides. The time of the Ori is now.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                          actually if you want to get technical, in the ultimate edition stargate dvd Ra at the end looks a lot like an asgard with sharp teeth..... i always wondered why the show changed them to being parasitic snakes.... something to do with TPTB and Suits at MGM probobly.
                          Most likely for budget reasons. A guy with a snake in his head is a lot easier--and cheaper--to do on camera than a sharp-toothed Asgard.
                          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                          -Audioslave

Comment

im sure there will be eppisodes here and there where the team has to cross off another goa'uld, but not as often as used to be
                            SAVE SG-1
                            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Working...
                            X