This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doci's return?

Is there any new rumor about possible Doci (Julian Sands) return in 10th season od Stargate SG-1?

Not to my knowledge
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Doci is great. It would be absolutely great to see him again.

Legendary quote:

Doci: "Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished."

Comment

Spoiler:
        if daniel becomes a prior, most likely Doci will be the one priorizing him
        SAVE SG-1
        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
        Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
          Spoiler:
          if daniel becomes a prior, most likely Doci will be the one priorizing him
          I doubt we'll actually see the Doci priorize him though. Because the spoilers made it sound like it was a suprise. Now it's not really a suprise if they show him being priorised right in front of us.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

The Doci made Origin my favorite episode of the opening 3-parter last season. He and the burning of Vala made chills run down my spine, and I finally started to be afraid about the Ori. Needless to say, I'd love to see him again.

Comment

It would make sense to see him again, atleast thats what I think, hes not on 24 anymore ( beierko) so I hope he has some parts in season 10.

Comment

Probably depends if Julian Sands is available. I'm hoping we see him again.

Comment

i took the spoiler as the team was suppose to be surprised, not us. maybe im wrong
                  SAVE SG-1
                  www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I personally would like to see him again but feel that there might be no...point to him in the show so far. The Ori have succeeded in getting a foothold in the MW galaxy and as such there is no need to see Celestis where the Doci resides but rather the invasion forces leader.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

i hope he can come back, maybe he was aboard one of the warships, who knows, anything could happen.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Miroslav
                        Doci is great. It would be absolutely great to see him again.

Legendary quote:

Doci: "Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished."
                        Agreed! That quote is legendary and he played that character brilliantly hopefully we will see him again but I can't see how!
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

when i first saw Doci in S9 previews i thought Doci was played by Jermey Irons
                          i hope Doci is aboard one of the ori ships, i think i saw the one eyed prior on board.
                          SAVE SG-1
                          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by GateLadyM
                            Probably depends if Julian Sands is available. I'm hoping we see him again.
                            Personally, I would be fine if it wasn't even him. There could be other Doci out there, you know. I'm sure another actor could do a fine job if Julian Sands wasn't available.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I dont think we will se him anytime soon. I say this becase he is the leader of the prior's while Adria is the leader of the invasion army, and its seems (from the spoilers) that season 10 is going to focus on the the invasion. Im not saying that we wont see him, just that its unlikely.
                              sigpic
                              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                              X