SG-9 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-9 Talk

If you are interesting in joining SG-9 team please post, you have to have some familiarity with Role Play. Please also posts your bio's.

Major Horris Nell
    Last edited by Horris Nell; 12 July 2006, 09:47 AM.

Coolest sig, by Captain Jake!
    SG-9 NOW RECRUITING, GWRP

hey i am a recent addition to sg-8 and i just saw this new team. Who else is on your team? there are a lot of people on 8 and was wondering if you need a sniper expert on your team. Though i have to do this mission coming up for my team and then we can talk more about it.
    2nd LT Damien Wright --- SG-8 Sniper
    2nd LT Damien Wright -> SG-8 Bravo Team Sniper

Comment

I have 0 on my team if you honestly want to know - Yes I have been looking for a sniper expert. We'll talk when you get back.

Major Horris Nell

Comment

well i am probably going on a mission monday and then when i get done that prolly switch me over to SG9. Lets also talk about getting me promoted to 1st LT then also.

Comment

Totally we will do so.

Comment

Woah, woah, whoa wait a minute, you are a member of my team for the time being. I would rather if you not make plans behind my back.

Comment

Originally posted by Horris Nell
              I have 0 on my team if you honestly want to know - Yes I have been looking for a sniper expert. We'll talk when you get back.

Major Horris Nell
              The idea is to recruit NEW people for the RPG, not take them from other teams.

Dinger - promotions are based on how well you Roleplay. How much you contribute to the RPG. How well you play with everyone else.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

I never had the intention of doing that General, quite contrary I am just patiently waiting for anyone who wants to join.

Comment

i am not going behind anyones back. it was clearly stated that we would talk about it more after the mission. so it is nothing for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
                    The idea is to recruit NEW people for the RPG, not take them from other teams.

Dinger - promotions are based on how well you Roleplay. How much you contribute to the RPG. How well you play with everyone else.
                    Yeah, that and, sometimes, on occasion:

Spoiler:
                    If its on a day that ends with Y and starts with T, if I had a muffin the day before, and if the number of berries in the muffin is the same as the current distance between neptune and pluto / How many words the last post I read was times 700.

Christ I'm bored..
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Hey, still got room i'm willing and able to join sg9
                      sigpic LONG LIVE SG1!

Comment

Originally posted by Srg Siler
                        Hey, still got room i'm willing and able to join sg9
                        Please start out by reading THIS post. It will tell you how to join up and the story premise under which we are playing. It also has links to the Player list and maps of the various levels of the base.
                        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                        sigpic

Comment

After you do that create a bio and get it approved, by Gen Blue or Colonel Sharp - then we'll take it from there.

Comment

Requesting permission to join SG-9.

Spoiler:
                            Character Name: Ben Wolf
                            Character Age: 45
                            Character Rank: Civilian (read below)
                            Character Position: To be assigned
                            ATA gene: Yes very strong
                            Height: 5’11”
                            Weight: 9 stone 126 lbs
                            Military Experience: British Army / Airforce, followed by transfer to SAS (Retired)
                            Speciality: Covert Ops, recon, anti-terror ops, hostage negotiations, and man hunt procedures, body guarding.
                            Appearance: Dark brown hair turning grey mid cut, always clean shaven, no distinguishing features.

Personality: A fairly calm and generous man, always rational and reserved. He never leaves a man, always making sure everyone is fine. He has a charm about him, always a pleasure to get along with,.

History: Born in London, to a Scottish lineage. Going to public school he studied the subjects that interested him most, chemistry, physics, maths, and ancient history. He never went on to do a degree; instead he joined the British Army and Airforce combine at the age of 16, becoming a world class pilot and marksman. He saw a lot of combat during his years in service but always craved for something different. His chance came at the age of 32 when he was transferred to the SAS. He began his training in Covert Ops and Anti-terrorist Ops, all his skills were tested while in the Middle East, his transport helicopter carrying his covert team was shot down leading to a 6 month survival test consisting of a constant man hunt. He was finally picked up were at the age of 40 he retired from active duty. He moved to America to enjoy his retirement, which did not last long. He was approached by the SGC to work in a man hunt to search for a renegade prisoner, the prisoner in question had previously worked with Ben, making Ben a good judge for the prisoners tatics. He then became part of there permanent staff though never taking on a rank. He stayed as a British Citizen, thus never being able to take on a rank, which he preferred, sort of a under the wire member. He requested to be moved to the alpha site for a change of scenery.

Equipment:
                            Ka-Bar USMC Combat Knife
                            SIG P228 (Main and CQC Pistol) with laser sight
                            Walther P99 (Backup weapon)

M4 (C8 Carbine) Assault rifle (with attached H&K AG36 grenade launcher)

Comment

Granted if its alright with Blue or Sharp. If so I'll assign you a postition on the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X