This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracing back to solve problems may contain spoilers

Here is the game, you post a big issue in stargate, and trace the problems origins back as far as you can, then you state what it is that could have been done to stop the occuring problem, for example....

How to stop the Ori invasion

Jack could have killed thor in the episode, Nemisis. If jack had killed thor, the asgard wouldn't have givin earth their hyperdrive engines, a mission wouldn't have been made to find the atlantis team (Prometheus unbound), we wouldnt have met Vala, vala wouldnt have forced us to look for the treasure (avalon), we wouldnt have met the ori, so that way they wouldnt attack this galexy.

And thats how the ori invasion could have been twarted

Only 1 rule, it has to be long.

Do you guys have any?
    Last edited by Major Gambit; 10 July 2006, 08:14 PM.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

get that time travel ship, we should have two of them and go into the future a few hundred years then back and tell our previous selves not to make contact with the ori galaxy.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

they can be any problem, doesnt have to be the ori

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

HOW TO HAVE PREVENTED THE WRAITH FROM FINDING THE LOCATION OF EARTH

prevent Shaura from being kidnapped by Apothis, if she was never kidnapped then she wouldn't of given birth to the harcissus, if the harcissus was never born then sg1 wouldn't of tracked him to the temple of enlightenment, if he never found the temple then he wouldn't have begun his journey to ascension, if he didn't begin his journey to enlightenment then Oma wouldn't of ascended him, if Daniel never ascended then he wouldn't of found out about the lost city, if he never heard of the lost city then they wouldn't have searched for it when jack had the knowledge of the ancients downloaded into his head, if that didn't happen then they wouldn't of found proclarosh taonas, if they didn't find proclarosh taonas then they couldn't get the zpm or discover the Antarctis base, if the base and zpm weren't found then they wouldn't of sent an expedition to Atlantis, if they didn't go to Atlantis then all the wraith wouldn't of waken up, if all the wraith weren't waken then they wouldn't of created the retrovirus that caused the wraith to come to Atlantis under false pretenses and steal the location of earth

Comment

Working...
        X