Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Three!

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd start this thread as a place to talk about, discuss and speculate about new episode info regarding Season Three. Pretty soon we'll start releasing some info on the site. In addition, you can trust to always find one or two new tidbits to be posted in the blogs of the people behind the scenes.

I can proudly tell you that Season Three is officially underway. The first draft of episode one is already completed, the first draft of episode two will be completed tomorrow (trusting everything stays on schedule). Don't want to give too much away here just yet; I plan to update my blog soon, and I'll still need something for there too.

But we're in the process of getting some additional writers on board, and as of right now I can assure you that Season Three will, indeed, once more consist of 24 episodes. For a while we weren't sure if we'd be able to keep up such long seasons, but things couldn't be going better right now.

Now, of course I can't go without giving you at least some kind of piece of information regarding the new season that you could talk about. So here goes...

Contrary to what the ending of Season Two would make one expect, Season Three will, in fact, not kick off with picking up right where Season Two left off. Instead we'll be once again skipping a couple of months ahead, and there will be a Season Three Prequel that will bridge the gaps between the two seasons. You can expect the prequel to be released in September, roughly a month before the Season Three premiere. The length of the prequel hasn't been determined yet, but it'll be anywhere between 15 and 20 pages long (note that due to a format change the new scripts will have an average length of about 60 pages).

Also, the Season Three premiere will be introducing a couple of interesting characters, who might very well be recurring throughout the season. They're not Kih'Andari, and not Enoly. Not Vorian either.

And with that, I'll just also toss out the title of episode 3.01. It would be interesting to see some speculations as to what exactly it referss to. It's called...

"Rogues"
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Rogues? So much could happen with that name. Horizon-1 disobey some orders in order to save the galaxy?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

if its horizon-1 disobeying orders than its kinda like SG-1 so yeah if they are not enoly, kih'andri or vorian then they have got to be Tau'ri or Tok'ra and hey will we see The ISGC in the premiere or no.

Comment

I want to see a lost Ori ship in the galaxy and the Valiant came across it and firefight follows. The Valiant is crippled. The Ori ship got the upperhand before a Fleet of Earth ships came to the rescue and the Ori ship retreated back to where they came from.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

LoL, what is it with you and the Ori ??

Comment

Wait a bloody second, after leaving us with a shot of the enemy ships approaching the station you're not going to show us the battle for Horizon?!?!?!!??????!?!?!?!?!??????????? How DARE you?!?!!??
            Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
              Wait a bloody second, after leaving us with a shot of the enemy ships approaching the station you're not going to show us the battle for Horizon?!?!?!!??????!?!?!?!?!??????????? How DARE you?!?!!??
              Wow, I don't read the show, but that does sound cruel... Like the end of 24 season 2... (but hopefully not season 5)

Comment

Here's a guess about Rogues - the entire Horizon station has gone 'rogue' against the Vorian government, in that it has refused to endorse the Kih'Andari war, and is now a faction of its own.

Comment

My guess for the rouges. Is that Luke Skywalker, and Wedge show up with the old squardan, and put a proton torpedo down the Bio-sphere's exuasght port.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

[Simpsons comic book guy voice]Pfft, I doubt it severely. Everyone knows that the weakness of the biosphere, as clearly demonstrated in episode 2-point-2-4, 'Revolution,' is in its massive weapons system, if which enough fire is concentrated on, will blow up, destroying the entire biosphere. Not some lame Star Wars episode 4 rip-off.[/end Simpsons' comic book guy voice]

Comment

I mean the bio-sphere, and the death star are so similar I just figured.

Comment

Did you not read Revolution?
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Not yet.

Comment

It's nice to see that this thread is being used so far.

Perhaps it's time for some more vague pieces of info to keep the game going. With regard to these new potential recurring characters, some of you might be onto something there. Here's some more info on them:

Character A is male and in his fifties; he has a history with one of our main characters. We've got a possible actor in mind for him, but I don't want to reveal him just yet.

Character B is female, in her thirties. She and Character A are working together now, and she's got a history (can you believe it) with another one of our main characters.

My sources also tell me that it's possible that we'll be seeing a character in the season premiere who've we've seen in one episode of Season Two. So "Rogues" might be the second appearance of this particular character.

We've also got two guest characters who appear in the first two episodes of the season, and they're scientists. However, they might not really be who or what they appear to be... at least, according to Character A.

There you have it. Should be fun. Rest assured, there'll be more throughout the coming weeks.
                            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

My theory. Nebulan's posing as humans.

Comment

Working...
                              X