Site Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Problems?

I was trying to access the main site, but it seems to have been deleted. My browser says that it has loaded everything up, but there isn't anything there, and I know others are having this problem too.
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

I've noticed the same problems. Not sure whats causing it as im not on the Horizon staff but for any of you looking for the episodes i'd just like to direct you to www.sg-universe.net. We have mirrors up for the Horizon episodes so if this problem takes time to fix you can still read their work.

Comment

Well that's damn peculiar, it was working ok yesterday afterrnoon.

I've also noticed some of the locallised images stored on our private-forums are also missing, so it looks as if some parts have our site have been lost for whatever reason. I've PMed Alex about it.
      "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
      ==============================================================
      Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
      Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Nothing's been lost. It's most likely a problem with the server, and everything that's on it is currently unavailable. I'll talk to Sam about that to figure out what's going on.

But there's no reason to worry. It's happened to other sites before.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Yeah, I had the same problem, although I've encountered it numerous times on other sites.
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Good news. Looks like we've dealt with the technical problems. I just went to the site, and everything's coming up normally again.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Not for me
              Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Yeah, works here. All it needed was a refresh.

Comment

Working...
                X