This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Transgalactic Plans

The orii will be the new big bad guy in the atlantis show. If you read the spoilers for pegasus galaxy you will no what I mean. I think by the end of the 3rd season, the orii will be the big baddies for both shows.
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...susproje.shtml

i think you need to re read those spoilers the ori dont actualy go to pegasus
    and i dont think they will in for at least 3 seasons if even that
    stargate atlantis already has a major enemy which is the wraith and the soon to be asurians the writers of the show would not have any intention of bringing the ori to the atlantis show
    Earn Money For Clicking your Mouse
    Advercash

Comment

I doubt it actually. The spoilers reveal that the SG-1 will dial in from Pegasus to the supergate (stopping anymore ori ships getting to the milky way), then SG-1 are going to cloak the space gate to hide it from the Wraith.

The Ori ship mentioned in the spoilers for the pegasus project is approaching the supergate in the MW not the odyssey in the MW
      sigpic

Comment

at sg1-solutions, it has more complete info. It says that
        Spoiler:
        tealc is in a cargo ship at the supergate, which the Ori only have one, and the Odyssey is in the pegasus galaxy. Now how tealc and the Odyssey are able to communicate I don't know.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

they can't go to pegasus. there's ascended lantians there
          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Wait a sec. I don't understand this quite well.

I know that they can use the space gate to dial the supergate, but doesn't that require ALOT of energy. Wouldn't they have to use a black hole in order to dial that supergate indefinitely.

Will that also mean taht the space gate (if it stays put in Pegasus) will be a direct link to the MW (since the supergate is in the MW)?

Ok, and with the Odyssey being on SGA, where the hell is the Daedalus? Shouldn't the daedalus be doing this stuff, not Odyssey.
            Subspace Energy Technology Thread
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift

I know that they can use the space gate to dial the supergate, but doesn't that require ALOT of energy. Wouldn't they have to use a black hole in order to dial that supergate indefinitely.

Will that also mean taht the space gate (if it stays put in Pegasus) will be a direct link to the MW (since the supergate is in the MW)?

Ok, and with the Odyssey being on SGA, where the hell is the Daedalus? Shouldn't the daedalus be doing this stuff, not Odyssey.
              Yeah. I was wondering the same thing.
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Possibly the micro black hole that is powering the supergate is enough to maintain the connection. And yeah there would then be a direct link between earth and pegasus (assuming something doesn't go wrong or the supergate is destroyed - which I think it will be - a direct link between pegasus and the MW would be covered in an Atlantis episode not an SG-1 episode)

I agree with you - hopefully the Daedalus is OK
                sigpic

Comment

um check the spoilers the ship is near a blackhole when weir tries to send a message telling them there is an ori ship coming throught eh gate and a wraith ship going to attack it. also guy if your gonna post ideas look at the spoiler on gateworld in more detail cause most of your predictions are wrong...also to the man way up its Asuran not asurians....

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

the daedalus is the SGA ship and the Odyssey is the SG-1 ship and seing as though that it is an SG-1 episode it makes perfect sense that it is the Odyssey being on the episode

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri
                      um check the spoilers the ship is near a blackhole when weir tries to send a message telling them there is an ori ship coming throught eh gate and a wraith ship going to attack it. also guy if your gonna post ideas look at the spoiler on gateworld in more detail cause most of your predictions are wrong...also to the man way up its Asuran not asurians....
                      The blind leading the blind.

Before you jump on other people for having wrong "predictions" and point them to the spoilers, you may want to re-read the spoilers yourself.

The Odyessy is in Pegasis AT the spacegate. Their mission is to dial the Supergate in the Milky Way to prevent the Ori from sending more ships. Their second objective is to cloak that spacegate from the Wraith.

Why would they need Wier, who would be light years away, to tell them if anything is coming from a spacegate that they're currently using?

And how, Osiris, can an Ori ship fit through a space gate? Remember how big the Ori ships are, and how it seems as though they can hardly even fit through the supergate?

Teal'c is in the Milkyway, waiting at the supergate, and detects a single Ori ship approaching his position. Meanwhile, Wier detects that a Wraith ship is heading towards the Odyessy, but her long range communication message can't reach the Odyessy to warn SG-1 because of the black hole.

Unless the Wraith manage to send a few dart fighters through the spacegate, there is no practical way the Ori and Wraith will encounter each other in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                        I agree with you - hopefully the Daedalus is OK
                        Don't worry, I'm sure the Daedalus is just on it's way back to or from earth getting repaired.

Best Stargate quote:
                        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

takes 6 weeks round trip between galaxies. pegasus project is most likely is in that time
                          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Assuming they are successful in using the spacegate to dial the Supergate and it lasts beyond that episode, there is still the chance of seeing some Wraith turn up on SG-1. Only a few darts but it might make for something interesting in later seasons.

Im wondering why they need to go all the way to Pegasus to dial the Supergate? If it only accepts connections from other galaxies then fair enough, but if not why don`t they just go to a random uninhabited planet in MW and dial it from there. It wouldn`t require as much power because you`re in the same galaxy.
                            And even if more power is required to dial the Supergate for whatever reason, there is the black hole they detected in 'Prototype' in MW.

Atlantis must figure pretty deeply into the whole idea otherwise it just seems to be a flimsy B-plot.
                            Prometheus = X-303/BC-303
                            Daedalus, Odyssey, Korolev = BC-304/DSC-304

END OF ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

one thing i wanna know is, how do they find out the Supergates Address?

Comment

Working...
                              X