This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3/29 Speculation and Discussion

Well, its about 39 weeks away, but why not get started now?

Heres what we know

Spoiler:

Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman) is the new companion and will debut in the first episode

And heres what might happen

Spoiler:
    Ice Warriors make their return

Will Shakespeare may appear in one episode

What do we think? Will we see the Face Of Bo and here his secret at last? Will the Cybermen of Mondas make their firsta appearance will [spoiler]The Dalek Supreme, who survived Doomsday (it went of phase) come back? Will the Master appear? And will The Doctor regenerate or will DT sign on for more?

Heres my thoughts:

Face of Bo: Yes, in the finale
    Cybermen: No, maybe season 4 or 5
    Spoiler:
    Dalek: probably, but I would rather we didnt see the Daleks for a few years yet

The Master: I hope not, Idont think they could do him justice yet
    DT: I'd be shocked if he left before they kicked him out

So, what else is there? Discuss
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

As long as Catherine Tate dies in the Xmas episode I don't care

I'd like to see
    The Master
    An 8th Dr crossover
    Another former companion back, Jamie or Nyssa
    UNIT back and an appearence by Brigadeer Lethbridge-Stewart

That's all I can think of at the moment

Comment

What I want to see is, whatever happened to Cyber-Yyvonne? Imagine a free Cyber(wo)man traveling on the TARDIS
      You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
      And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        Well, its about 39 weeks away, but why not get started now?

Heres what we know

DT: I'd be shocked if he left before they kicked him out

So, what else is there? Discuss
        DT has said that we wants to earn the title of longest running doctor and i think Tom Baker had the role for seven years.

Comment

It depends if they want him for that long or not though.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Cybermen would be interesting to see, I mean will our version of Lumic try and create Cybermen like the parallel one? Will we find out that the Cybermen of Mondas arnt dead but sleeping and waiting to be awakened? Or perhaps there are some Cybermen survivors from Doomsday...they did convert some humans who would not have crossed the Void after all so its possible. Though there would be a huge difference between Mondas and Earths humans I would imagine since Mondas was wayyy more advanced.

And yeah read recently about the Ice Warrior thing and that would be cool. I have never seen them to be honest but heard a lot. Read on wikipedia that in the end they kind of turned into good guys but that could always change. Wonder how it would be done. I would imagine the costumes would look cool and like the Daleks and Cybermen they had a certain way of speaking that made them 'sound' different namely they whisper. Wonder if they become the season bad guys as well like the Daleks did in the last season and Cybermen in the now ended present season.

Wonder if we will encounter anymore of the old monsters again like the Sea Devils and Silurians as some of them were quite interesting. I would be interested in seeing the Time Lord Omega and his attempts to return into our universe again. Or perhaps the Master...either way a surviving evil Time Lord would be interesting as well as further explanations of the Time War.

All in all, I can't wait for the next season to come back to BBC 1 again! Seems like my saturdays are now somewhat empty.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

i think daleks and cybermen should rest for a season.
              I cant wait for the Ice Warriors !!!!! such great monsters in fact the Seeds of Death (their 2nd story) wasn the first Doctor Who DVD I ever bought.
              Sea Devils should definatly make a comeback. Perhaps they could return to Portsmouth aswell !!!!!!! (where I live)
              I really would love to see more TIme Lords or Time Lord aretefacts basically things that will reveal more about the Time War.
              Perhaps a crossover between the 10th Doctor and the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th or 9th.
              more outer space alien adventures like the impossible planet.
              Little or no Soapy buisness with companion basically make this companion loose ties with earth so that they dont really need to come back.
              the return of a past companion. Jamie would be great or Nyssa or Tegan or Ace or maybe even the Brigadier !!!!
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                Sea Devils should definatly make a comeback. Perhaps they could return to Portsmouth aswell !!!!!!! (where I live)
                What do you mean return I though they were already here, you obviously haven't met my Boss

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                  What do you mean return I though they were already here, you obviously haven't met my Boss
                  LOL ok then
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I bl00dy hope they don't get rid of David Tennant! Aside from him being my favourite Doctor, it would be stupid if none of the Doctors last more than two seasons! We've only got three left! (although they'll no doubt find a way to give him more regenerations if the show's still popular)

I want them to wait a couple more seasons before revealing the Face of Boe's big secret, although I wouldn't mind seeing him/her/it/? again.

39 weeks, eh?

Comment

Just in case you thought things were already perfect with
                      Spoiler:
                      The Ice Warriros possibly returning

Heres something frakin brilliant!

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Outpost Gallifrey
                      Barrowman Returns for Series Three
                      TV Series News
                      July 18, 2006
                      John Barrowman, who appeared at the London Film and Comic Con on 2 July, announced that he has signed a contract to appear in Series Three of Doctor Who as Captain Jack Harkness, the role he originated in the final five episodes of Series One and will reprise in the forthcoming spinoff series "Torchwood". Barrowman indicated that he would be filming "Torchwood" through October; he noted that after he finishes work on that series in October, which he noted is "just as it's going on air," he will return to Doctor Who through the end of 2006's filming schedule. Heres the rest

*cheers loudly*

Comment

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*cheers loudly*
                          I knew they wouldn't let me down. *joins in the cheering*

Comment

Barrowman

Spoiler:
                            Funny, I've seen somewhere that they're supposed to start showing Torchwood in Otober. Must have been a mix-up. I wonder if it;ll just be a set-off for Torchwood, or maybe a real crossover? *loves crossovers*

As a person who's never seen the original show (yes, I know! Heretic me) I've no idea about any of the bad guys. More old companions would be great, tho. I loved Sarah Jane and K-9.
                            I'd like to see the deal with the Face of Bo. And more of the Time War - to really know what went on there?

Cybermen - Doomsday spoilers
                            Spoiler:
                            Since now "our" Earth knows of the Cybermen, I doubt they would be invented - then again, Doctor Who seems rather dodgy about what people know/ don't know/ notice/ don't notice, so who knows? and I would like to see the Daleks as well. Obviously one survived, so it's jsut a matter of time, really...
                            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                            Yes, I am!
                            sigpic
                            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Barrowman Returns for Series Three
                              TV Series News
                              July 18, 2006
                              John Barrowman, who appeared at the London Film and Comic Con on 2 July, announced that he has signed a contract to appear in Series Three of Doctor Who as Captain Jack Harkness, the role he originated in the final five episodes of Series One and will reprise in the forthcoming spinoff series "Torchwood". Barrowman indicated that he would be filming "Torchwood" through October; he noted that after he finishes work on that series in October, which he noted is "just as it's going on air," he will return to Doctor Who through the end of 2006's filming schedule.

Originally posted by Pitry
                              Barrowman

Spoiler:
                              Funny, I've seen somewhere that they're supposed to start showing Torchwood in Otober. Must have been a mix-up. I wonder if it;ll just be a set-off for Torchwood, or maybe a real crossover? *loves crossovers*
                              Well, the article says that he noted that they were filming "just as it's going on air".

Comment

Working...
                              X