This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ON sci-fi tonight?

Is the season 9 finaily for SG1 and Atlantis on tonight?? I can only log onto forums at work and was wondering if it was. Thanks.

Nope.

Some documentary about the "real" Atlantis is going to be on instead of the normal Friday night line-up. Other than the 6 pm est. re-run, there won't be any Stargate on Sci-Fi tonight.

Does anybody know what's going to fill the 10pm est. time-slot next week? We all know it should be either BSG or Dr. Who, but BSG won't be coming back until October and I don't think Sci-Fi has acquired the rights to broadcast the second season of the new Dr. Who.

Comment

That totally pisses me off if they are not going to show them!!! Unless there is going to be 4 hours of SG next friday night? Season 9 enders and season 10 openers???

Comment

Is anyone going to watch the Atlantis thing tonight. I am unless someone calls me to go party a the clubs. The I will TiVo it and scan through the parts taht they have been talking about for years.
        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
          Nope.

Some documentary about the "real" Atlantis is going to be on instead of the normal Friday night line-up. Other than the 6 pm est. re-run, there won't be any Stargate on Sci-Fi tonight.

Does anybody know what's going to fill the 10pm est. time-slot next week? We all know it should be either BSG or Dr. Who, but BSG won't be coming back until October and I don't think Sci-Fi has acquired the rights to broadcast the second season of the new Dr. Who.
          At 8 pm est, they will be showing the Science of SG-1. At 9, they will show sg-1. At 10 they will show Atlantis, i think.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

i thought the science of sg1 was on the 14th?
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Well the whole reason I asked was because I cant view the home page at my work, so I figured it would show on the right side of the home page what episodes were showing if any 2nite. Does any one know for sure that they are not gonna show the season9 finalies 2nite?

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                At 8 pm est, they will be showing the Science of SG-1. At 9, they will show sg-1. At 10 they will show Atlantis, i think.
                Oh yeah.

Of course, I'm still curious to know what's going to take 10pm slot in the next few weeks.

Comment

Oh yeah.

Of course, I'm still curious to know what's going to take 10pm slot in the next few weeks.
                  No, the question is what's going to take 8pm slot.
                  Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                  Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                  -Audioslave

Comment

quest for atlantis back to back tonight, science of the stargate and the new seasons are next week, i just checked my dish.
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                      No, the question is what's going to take 8pm slot.
                      Indeed! Now that SG-1 is at 9pm and SGA at 10pm.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Is SG-1 moving to 8pm permanently, or is it just a one week gig?

Comment

Is SG-1 moving to 8pm permanently, or is it just a one week gig?
                          You mean 9pm, right?? Because yes, it is permanent. And SGA will be on at 10pm all season.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            You mean 9pm, right?? Because yes, it is permanent. And SGA will be on at 10pm all season.
                            Yeah, I mean 9.

I live in Texas. . . central time zone.

Everything's off by an hour.

Comment

Oh yeah.

Starting July 28 "NIGHT STALKER" will air at 8/7c

Comment

Working...
                              X