Calling All Horizon Fans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling All Horizon Fans!!!

Ok all...apparantly no one saw my post in the Ask the Horizon Team thread so I'm posting it here!

So I have this podcast that I'm doing for a media class project. If you all want to take a look the url is http://chevron8.podomatic.com. Please gentle..I'm a newbie at the whole podcast thing. Basically it has a Stargate/SciFi theme to it. Well to get to the point here....I have been trying to find some people to interview for the "show" and actually got a yes! I hope he doesn't mind me doing this...but it's Alex! So I wanted to include you all in the process. What I'd like to see is any questions you've been wanting to ask or even those you've asked that you think people who haven't *gasp* heard of Stargate Horizon before should know. If you could actually e-mail them to me that would be great. My e-mail addy is [email protected] Hope you all participate!

Thanks,
    Candice/Kajel
    "This can't be good..."
    "Turkey sandwich anyone?"

First you should've spoken about this more to Alex in PM rather than a new thread, but that's alright, it's too late now so we might as well use it. Yeah, anybody wanting to ask Alex a question, email them to Kajel's address provided and then during the podcast we'll see what happens. If you cannot email questions, simply post them on this thread in bold type so we can make a note of them.

Bear in mind that - depending on how much will be available - there is a chance that Alex will not be able to answer every question sent in (podcasts are expensive the longer they go on for), and some questions you want answers for he will be unable to give for other reasons. But, anyway, send them in and we'll see what we can do.

We would ask right now to PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN "WHAT IS STARGATE: HORIZON" QUESTIONS! It will probably be the first thing covered during the podcast for fans, and we may not even speak to you again if you do... just kidding

I think Alex may have some things to say on this thread as well, so I divert the floor to him.
    "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
    ==============================================================
    Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
    Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

I really don't have too much to say, other than... ask any kinds of questions you like.

And I don't mind you starting this thread, Kajel.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

This sounds interesting. Wouldn't be much point in me asking questions, but I look forward to tuning in to this.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

I have a logisitical question...

Why was a "script format" chosen for the episodes, versus a more universal (and much easier to read) novelistic format?
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
          X