This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A picture in the season 10 promo (6min)

I'd like to know if anyone know what this is?.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42...ZY/furling.jpg

I found it in the season 6 promo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA0N_...%20season%2010

Hehe wish it was a furling.

Yes it's already been posted & theorized a few times now!

However my bet is that it's the creaturs that will appear in ep 5 of S10 'Uninvited'. Furlings will be as I've previously said, most likely come as a joke in the guise of O'neill in ep '200'.

Comment

Well I have no idea what that creature is/could be but THANKS for posting the link to the video. We don't get to see promos here in Canada.
      Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

I doubt the Furlings would be on all fours.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
          I doubt the Furlings would be on all fours.
          It'd be a nice change of pace to have an intelligent race be quadripedal. Although it would be a bit hard to believe. . . arms that are not used for walking are sort of necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater
            Well I have no idea what that creature is/could be but THANKS for posting the link to the video. We don't get to see promos here in Canada.
            We will, just not until the fall.....

Comment

that better not be a furling. i picture them at least humanoid.
              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                that better not be a furling. i picture them at least humanoid.
                Actually, to me, that would be kind of interesting. Something most people wouldn't expect the Furlings to be like.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I thought it was Dr. Weir's new hairdo!
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                    I thought it was Dr. Weir's new hairdo!
                    Wow, that's cold.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I've pictured the Furlings as giant shapeshifters, winged creatures, water dwellers, reptillian, humanoid warriors, one complexion, with grey eyes, long hair, dressed in all black outfits, like the one's the Ancient's wore, each with the power of telekinesis. But, I have never seen them like that, but that would be impressive. I don't believe that something would have to be bipedal to be intelligent. I was going to ask about that Hive ship, but I remembered the "Pegasus Project."

Comment

I have no idea what that is - at first impressions: a dust mite magnified 100x

First time I've seen that video - so funny hahaahhaha

- I mistook Dan Shea for Ben Browder cos they sounded alike to me
                        - Teal'c and his T hehee lol
                        - heheh Goofy Michael Shanks
                        - Ben and Claudia seem to really be apart of the cast/team in that promo - more than ever before
                        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I for one hope that 4 legged creature isn't a Furling. I always pictured the Furlings as mystical beings, kinda like fairys but not as feminine or dorky and more powerful. Medieval like in their dress but very technologically advanced. I pictured this before season 9 where we actually got the medieval stuff with Merlin and the Ori.
                          Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Did everyone else notice the sarcasm when they were describing what the Furlings were like? I reckon they're really gonna be the opposite to what people expect...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater
                              I for one hope that 4 legged creature isn't a Furling. I always pictured the Furlings as mystical beings, kinda like fairys but not as feminine or dorky and more powerful. Medieval like in their dress but very technologically advanced. I pictured this before season 9 where we actually got the medieval stuff with Merlin and the Ori.
                              Like the Elves in LOTR?

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
                              Did everyone else notice the sarcasm when they were describing what the Furlings were like? I reckon they're really gonna be the opposite to what people expect...
                              Personally, (actually they may have alluded to this) I don't think we'll see the true nature or the 'real' Furlings - in this ep.
                              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X