X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel?

Does anyone have any theroies as to
    Spoiler:
    How Daniel becomes a Prior? I'm assuming he dissapears for a little while but how? when?
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=30494
    Drahc
    "In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Comment

I've said this in other threads on this topic. My guess is brainwashing.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

how many of these threads do we have?
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

lots

Comment

Here's a theory:

The bounty hunter from episode 12 actually manages to capture Daniel and get back through the gate with him, taking him to a prior of the Ori, who then proceeds to use chemicals and such to make Daniel more willing and accepting (or gives Daniel a choice between becoming a prior of the Ori and death).

Comment

Yes I like the getting caught idea.......but daniel would still choose death.

Comment

It didn't seem to work on Gerak. The problem with brain washing him wpould be that they would be evolving him and giving him a massive amount of ascended knowledge. It would be highly possible for Daniel to escape their servitude. It could be that the Ori made a deal with Daniel. Daniel becomes a prior and leads the forces of the Ori and exchange Earth's safety is promised and Daniel is allowed to command the forces of the Ori giving him the ability to keep their forces in check maybe keep the violence to a minimum. Being SG-1 there's always the evil twin scenario.
                Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                  how many of these threads do we have?
                  A mod deleted the rest.

Best Stargate quote:
                  Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

imo daniel will disable the ori safeguard that killed garak. THERE HAS TO BE A REASON WHY DANIEL IS PRIOR-IZED.

maybe a clone?
                    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

like i said, i think the real daniel will be kidnaped, and a clone mad, otherwise if its really him, they would pretty much have to kill him, because if they save him, it will be a big " gee go figure" type of story line imo.
                      SAVE SG-1
                      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                      Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

i do think that we have a lot of spoilers but we need even more.

i do agreed to most of the other members here, that the Daniel is kidnap and brainwashed, so thsis way the Ori are going to have someone like him on threir side.
                        sigpic
                        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
                          Does anyone have any theroies as to
                          Spoiler:
                          How Daniel becomes a Prior? I'm assuming he dissapears for a little while but how? when?

I can't answer the first part. The second part is covered by the answer, they need a way to cover why Jackson is missing because Shanks is taking some eps off to spend time with a new kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
                            Yes I like the getting caught idea.......but daniel would still choose death.
                            Yeah. Unless Daniel has changed ALOT since Origin, he made it quite clear that they could kill him if they wanted to but he was not interested in subscribing to their way of thinking much less be an active proponent for it.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                              I can't answer the first part. The second part is covered by the answer, they need a way to cover why Jackson is missing because Shanks is taking some eps off to spend time with a new kiddo.
                              Well Joe Mallozzi hinted ages ago (when he was still on GW) that they were proposing a very controversial arc for Daniel for Season 10...so it was already being considered way before Lexa gave birth (and possibly before they knew she was expecting).

Now if it was proposed AFTER they found out, then it's possible the story idea came about to cover for him being absent for a while.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                              X