X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can kull warriors past through atlantis's shield

if this sort have been done i m sorry
    in the episode evolution part 2 jacob and sam managed to past through anubis's earth like iris by using a force field that covered the entire gate, but the kull warriors past it by its armour.

so is it possible that it can past through atlantis energy shield???:
    Last edited by wise one; 13 July 2006, 02:42 PM.
    sigpic

Probably not.
    Matthew
    Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

I don't see why not, Anubis' tech was based on ancient so the shield around the gate would have been based on it aswell.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod
        I don't see why not, Anubis' tech was based on ancient so the shield around the gate would have been based on it aswell.
        That would really suck...
        I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

I think PJ's might be able to. They're able to pass through Atlantis' city shield as we saw in Rising 1. Why would they not do the same thing with their gateshield.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

It did seem like the Kull suit did have some sheild bypassing power. Didn't the team try to capture a Kull in a Tok'ra force field only to have it walk right through as if it wasn't even there?

Comment

Originally posted by OriWillKillUsAll
              It did seem like the Kull suit did have some sheild bypassing power. Didn't the team try to capture a Kull in a Tok'ra force field only to have it walk right through as if it wasn't even there?
              That was a Goa'uld shield. Goa'uld and Ancient shields are completely different.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                That was a Goa'uld shield. Goa'uld and Ancient shields are completely different.
                Exactly.
                Matthew
                Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

didnt gould force fields oscilate?
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod
                    Maybe it was made to allow them through so they don't have to open the shield?

Comment

the shield that the revisions people made allowed people and other large objects to pass through but not the deadly atmosphere.

Comment

Actually, the reason the Kull could pass through the shield on Anubis's planet was because the shield allowed a small part of matter to reintegrate for the Kull armour to be reintegrated. The Atlantean shield probably doesn't do this.
                        This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

when in rising pt 1 do we see a pubblejumper go threw the sheild?

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Originally posted by mburrows
                            when in rising pt 1 do we see a pubblejumper go threw the sheild?
                            In the beginning, the shot is zoomed into Ayiana and her husband and you see the jumper fly through the shield.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

ah, that was that disturbance in the shield

Comment

Working...
                              X