This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dj

Although i know that there is extensive discussion about DJ Becoming a prior. I was wondering if he finds something that disturbs him on atlantis regarding the ancients and decides to go to the Ori for answer. this is the only reason that i can think he would choose to join the Ori. I don't like this theory where Daniel has joined the otherside to spead the anti ori word, it's to easy. i also think that this could bring back Oma Desala to potenially restore daniels faith.

Will welcome all thougts

Oma can't come back.

Comment

Oma can come back anytime the PTB want her back. Amo could have faught Anubis into an Ascended trap like on Atlantis. There she is back. Just like that.
      I don't like this hole DJ going Prior crap. It doesn't fit in to his character. There is something mising that we don't know.
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

They will probally give us a valid reason within the episode but until then i dont think they will release the reason why he converts.
        Dont worry not long left.

Comment

I personally think he gets captured in The Quest two parter episode and he comes back priorised. And guess we will have to wait and see what drove Daniel to this. Could be simple brainwashing.

Don't think Oma can come back because she is an eternal fight with Anubis. If she stops then they stop fighting and he can go back to what he wants because, unlike her, he can't just wander around and use his powers fully because of the Ascended Others who would stop him I think. Doubt Daniels speech moved them from the non-interference policy so....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I read a spoiler about Pegasus Project that indicates that something in his discussions with Morgan LeFay in that episode will lead to him distrusting the ancients and(for some reason) joining the Ori.
            I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
              I personally think he gets captured in The Quest two parter episode and he comes back priorised. And guess we will have to wait and see what drove Daniel to this. Could be simple brainwashing.

Don't think Oma can come back because she is an eternal fight with Anubis. If she stops then they stop fighting and he can go back to what he wants because, unlike her, he can't just wander around and use his powers fully because of the Ascended Others who would stop him I think. Doubt Daniels speech moved them from the non-interference policy so....
              Daniel was able to ascend...twice. I don't think he'd be one to succumb to brainwashing.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
                Spoiler:
                I read a spoiler about Pegasus Project that indicates that something in his discussions with Morgan LeFay in that episode will lead to him distrusting the ancients and(for some reason) joining the Ori.
                Where exactly did you read that??
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by sirevil
                  They will probally give us a valid reason within the episode but until then i dont think they will release the reason why he converts.
                  Dont worry not long left.
                  We'll just have to look for signs of change in him throughout the season leading up to that episode as well.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Where exactly did you read that??

Spoiler:
                    From
                    http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co..._Episode_Guide
                    That website. I'm not 100% sure that's accurate(obviously), but it seems likely enough given what's already been posted at GateWorld. Believe it or not, we'll know one way or another soon enough haha.
                    I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

WTF is this?
                      Spoiler:
                      In the meantime, Mitchell, Carter, and Teal’c are working with the crew of the Odyssey to undertake a daring plan to cloak the Ori’s Stargate. (NOTE: It appears that they are doing this, but this could be a simulation. All of SG-1, including Vala, go to Atlantis in this episode, but at some point they split up to work on two aspects of the mission.)
                      I would just like to know, what good would that do?
                      Last edited by freyr's mother; 05 July 2006, 08:40 AM.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

I think there must be a lot more to it that him just switching sides and joining the Ori. The Ori are after all evil. Regardless of their beliefs or the ancients beleifs, The Ori do kill innocent people and Daniel would not do that. We also know from the spoilers that Pior Daniel is no ordinary Prior. Teaching only the good side of Origin. Im really intrigued as to how this arc will play out, how he becomes a Prio and more importantly how we get him back to our Daniel !
                        Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

The whole daniel becoming a prior thing pisses me off. Maybe its part of a covert plan. Maybe he was transformed against his will and his personality still shines through the evil transformation. You know if its for real they will capture him and try to save him and learn the secrets of the prior powers and how to shut them down, sounds predictable, hope im wrong. As far as cloaking the supergate...maybe the ships have to return to thier galaxy to rearm or refuel or maybe with the priors killed or their powers removed they need to return home for a answer. If they cant find the gate then they are traped. My be they really dont cloak it but shift it out of phase, so then maybe more ships that try to come thru are also out of phase and cant interfer with us, id rather they just blow it up Oniel style, Ka Boom!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbrseadude
                            The whole daniel becoming a prior thing pisses me off. Maybe its part of a covert plan. Maybe he was transformed against his will and his personality still shines through the evil transformation. You know if its for real they will capture him and try to save him and learn the secrets of the prior powers and how to shut them down, sounds predictable, hope im wrong. As far as cloaking the supergate...maybe the ships have to return to thier galaxy to rearm or refuel or maybe with the priors killed or their powers removed they need to return home for a answer. If they cant find the gate then they are traped. My be they really dont cloak it but shift it out of phase, so then maybe more ships that try to come thru are also out of phase and cant interfer with us, id rather they just blow it up Oniel style, Ka Boom!!
                            About cloaking the supergate, it could be a means to cloak it in the Ori galaxy too by cloaking it in our galaxy. Arthur's Mantle could help. Then, the rest of the Ori fleet would not be able to enter our galaxy with their supergate.

Comment

Oma possibly could come back if the other Ascended where to help her. Also i sorta see the point in your idea Aither, it could work.
                              Matthew
                              Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

Working...
                              X