No announcement yet.

20 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1: Was the person on the show Stargate SG-1?
    "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

1. No

Comment

2: Male?
        "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

i wanna play!!!
          were they on the show stargate:atlantis?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

2. Yes

3. Yes

Comment

4: Are they a bad guy?

Comment

5.Is he a main character?

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

4. Yes

5. No

Comment

6: Wraith?

Comment

6. lol, i had the same question

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

6. sort of, originally

Comment

Originally posted by Gater_Gurl
                          6. Sort of, originally
                          MICHAEL!!!IT'S MICHAEL.

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

7:michael

Comment

Yep. Now one of you start. I've gotta go.

Comment

Originally posted by Gater_Gurl
                                Yep. Now one of you start. I've gotta go.
                                bye gater gurl. ok, who has one???

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Working...
                                X