This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Guide Coverage of Season Openers

The July 10-16 issue of TV Guide has coverage of the Stargate season openers. There's a small photo of Ben Browder and Joe Flanagan (old, from last year) on the cover.

Inside is a 1/3 page box of the previews.

"SciFi's heavy-hitting Stargate franchise returns with new episodes in new time slots. To whet the appetite, there "Science of Stargate SG-1 (8/7 C)", a documentary hosted by Amanda Tapping that looks at some of the scientific principles that influenced the series' fantastic tales. The dynamic 10th season premier of Stargate Sg-1 (9/8C) follows with the crew--with new regular Claudia Black in tow--

spoilers

Spoiler:
    trying to recover from the decimation of their makeshift fleet by the fanatical Ori, whose targets include Earth. But first, Mitchell has to retrieve the stranded Carter from space before her life support gives out. The Ori aren't the only menaces to our Big Blue Marble tonight, as the fiery third-season opener of Stargate-Atlantis (10/9 c) demonstrates. After double-crossing Weir and capturing McKay and Ronon, the vampiric Wraith are closing in from the Pegasus galaxy in their mammoth hive ships, hungry for human life forces to suck out. Sheppard, however, isn't about to let them feed on his people without a fight.

Photo accompanying article includes Ben Browder, Joe Flanigan and Amanda Tapping. All are old photos.

Spoilers:

[spoiler]

Originally posted by MediaSavant
    The July 10-16 issue of TV Guide has coverage of the Stargate season openers. There's a small photo of Ben Browder and Joe Flanagan (old, from last year) on the cover.
    Thank you so much, MediaSavant, for the heads up.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Yeah, thanks. I like the way they wrote the season openers up.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Yeah, thanks. I like the way they wrote the season openers up.
        someone had a pic to go with it (with amanda, ben, and joe), along with the write-up... what i liked about it was that AMANDA/SAM was in it!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

TV Guide Online has an image up of the cover:

http://www.tvguide.com/tv/magazine/

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X