Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Season 9 be released on DVD???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will Season 9 be released on DVD???

I really wanna get this season. I cant wait for it to come out on dvd. Does anyone know when its coming out??

Well, I saw volume 1 and another volume in HMV the other day. I'm in Ireland so US probably has much more of it out on DVD Crazy Americans, with their Stargates and the ZPMs!

Comment

This has been gone over several times before. Probably sometime in October here in the US. That's when Season 8 came out last year.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So it wont come out before season 10. Cause my bro wants to watch season 9 and wants to be with us(all the guys in the family) on the big night of july 14.

So defnitly not before season 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin_Ancient
          So it wont come out before season 10. Cause my bro wants to watch season 9 and wants to be with us(all the guys in the family) on the big night of july 14.

Not in USA. And the last volume of season 9 in Europe (UK, Germany/Austria/Switzerland, France) will be released around mid-August.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin_Ancient

Definitely not im afraid.

Comment

Atlantis DVDs wraps up before SG1, the last Atlantis DVD is out this month and then we have to wait, SG1 final is out next month, I would have thought that DVDs in the U.S come out before over here in the U.K, but I should have known better
              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I wonder how many threads there are with variations of this same title.....Can't blame people for being impatient though.

Comment

ya but when will the season 9 boxset be released in the united states? becuase i heard they delayed it because mgm is moving thier dvd distributing place from sony to fox but how long is this delay and on that matter? when is stargate atlantis season two coming out on dvd in the united states?

Comment

SG-1 wont be any earlier than October and Atlantis wont be any earlier than November.

Comment

That means it is going to be later in UK!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

thanks but where did ya get this information about the united states relase date for stargate sg1 season 9 and stargate atlantis season 2? so i can check up on it's relasese date my self and how come stargate magizine doesn't talk about any of this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by mja71889
                          thanks but where did ya get this information about the united states relase date for stargate sg1 season 9 and stargate atlantis season 2? so i can check up on it's relasese date my self and how come stargate magizine doesn't talk about any of this stuff
                          There is no release date set, and we probably won't get one for awhile longer. When there is a set date, it'll be everywhere, so you'll know. Right now, everything you'll see will be an educated guess at best.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mja71889
                              thanks
                              No problem!

Comment

Working...
                              X