This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith, Season Two, and Earth

Okay, i know this discussion title is sort of happening else where, BUT i am confused.

Do the Wraith know that Earth is in the Milky Way Galaxy and NOT in the Pegasus Galaxy?

I just watched the "Season 2" Marathon on tv, and in Allies it seems like the Wraith dont know that. They used that computer virus to steal the Aroura mission records and the ancients directory of all the planets in Pegasus. It seems like they dont know that earth is in a different galaxy, like they are searching for it in pegasus. And the mission records could help find it.

BUT, in another epsiode, or possibly Allies, i thought i remember a Wraith saying that they couldnt devise a means of travel to earth. Which suggests that they do know where it is.

HELP, does anyone know the answer?

You know what would have been great? If the Ori had to fight the replicators. What timing.
    Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

Hmm...the transcripts just say that the Wraith took all the coordinates of planets in the database, nothing about the planets being in Pegasus.

I think they know where Earth is.

Comment

I want them to get to earth Big fight...

Comment

I assume they took the Aurora mission reports so they could develop a hyperdrive with the ability to take them to different galaxys

Plus, I think it Rising Part 2 the Wraith Queen learnt from what's-his-name, the dude that she fed on, where Earth was.

The knew that they needed to take the Atlantis stargate because it's the only one capable of dailing Earth, and other galaxys.
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Good Point, about the Auroura mission records.

I didnt get to see that episode yet. It will be very interesting to see what they choose, because they probably could go either route.

I think it would be good if the Ori and Wraith meet.
          Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

Comment

Originally posted by Homeslice55
            Okay, i know this discussion title is sort of happening else where, BUT i am confused.
            DW its cool, I will explain but I don’t hope you think I am trying to sound like those people who sounds like they know it all because trust me I dont,

Do the Wraith know that Earth is in the Milky Way Galaxy and NOT in the Pegasus Galaxy?
            Well I assume they do, because if it was in the Pegasus Galaxy they wouldn’t of need to upgrade their hyper drive all they need was the coordinates to get their and plus the wraith made it in Atlantis, they could of easily went on the ancient database and got it in that case so yeah they do know its far far away meaning another Galaxy.

I just watched the "Season 2" Marathon on tv, and in Allies it seems like the Wraith dont know that. They used that computer virus to steal the Aroura mission records and the ancients directory of all the planets in Pegasus. It seems like they dont know that earth is in a different galaxy, like they are searching for it in pegasus. And the mission records could help find it.
            No, no, no no, I think you interpreted it all incorrect. Ok if “Earth” was in the Pegasus Galaxy they would of found it by now, there are more then sixty hive ships separated, I am sure that they have culled in every single world as it’s the only reason they had to hibernation prematurely as they had no where else to feed.

Now not only they copied the coordinates of the Pegasus Galaxy but every world in the ANCIENT DATATBASE. Meaning every world the ancients encountered.
            ZELENKA: This is one of the reasons we didn't detect it. They only uploaded two pieces of information: one – the Aurora mission reports ...
            WEIR: OK. And two?
            ZELENKA: The location of every world on our database.

BUT, in another epsiode, or possibly Allies, i thought i remember a Wraith saying that they couldnt devise a means of travel to earth. Which suggests that they do know where it is.
            Ah here it is, what your refering to i got it off the script!
            No they dont know where earth is,
            Allies:
            MICHAEL: Unfortunately, locating your planet and uncovering an effective means of transportation to get there has proven quite difficult.

I hope this helped!

Comment

Hope they do get to earth

And then eat all the humans
              Last edited by Major Tyler; 11 July 2006, 01:13 AM. Reason: merge
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Ori vs. Wraith would be dangerous....what if the Wraith converted?! Wraithy-Priors....eesh
                McKay:...ZedPM
                O'Neill: Zed?
                Jackson: He's Canadian
                O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
                  Ori vs. Wraith would be dangerous....what if the Wraith converted?! Wraithy-Priors....eesh
                  Yeah, the ori would use the wraith to feed off of all those that dont believe in them, but a wraith prior would be interesting, at least, a wratih who sided with the ori.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

yes that would be interesting, ultimate villans meeting, create an alliance to destroy or control the universe, or try and blow each other up, anyway the ori would win, thier "gods"

gould moment
                    "Pardonnez-moi, monsieur"
                    'Marie Antoinette'
                    Last words

Comment

Ergh... you guys say this... but rarely in practice do two enemies meeting do we get a good episode. The exception being the "Reckoning" Story arc in S8. But often it just looks tacky and the stuff of fanfiction.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

they didnt steal the location of all planets on pegasus, they stole all the planet locations in their database.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                          Yeah, the ori would use the wraith to feed off of all those that dont believe in them, but a wraith prior would be interesting, at least, a wratih who sided with the ori.
                          (The Ori)
                          DANIEL: The central icon of the religion seems to be fire.
                          DANIEL: That would make sense. Fire is light, energy, warmth, and yet... on Earth, at some point, fire became associated with demonic imagery or evil. Hell, not heaven.

Personally, I don’t think they would use the wraith to feed off those who don’t believe in them so the Ori will continue with its tradition which is burning people as fire is their icon, But in saying that, wraith siding up with Ori, possible but the Ori will get all it wants from the wraith then back stab it as would the wraith, as the wraiths are a massive threat to the Milky Way galaxy, or any other galaxy in that case because they feed on people, and the Ori needs people to worship them in order to gain power and strength so if they do end up teaming up its to use each other and in the end become enemies which will help us considerably, we can defend Atlantis and Earth from the wraith, but we can’t defend them from the Ori, so if they do become enemies well this will be one hell of a fight and a major advantage for us!

Comment

They will not get to Earth....

That's all....

Write my words.....

sigpic
                            ----------------------------
                            Stars are not the limit.....
                            The galaxies are not the limit....
                            Your imagination have the last word...

----------------------------

Raziel...

Comment

They should cull a milky way planet, preferrably one that Sg-1 has been to in the past.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                              X