PDA

View Full Version : When will we get Gateworld ratings for the rest of last season?

walter_MacChevron
June 30th, 2006, 10:42 AM
At the end of season 2 of Atlanis and season 9 of SG-1, why have the Gateworld star ratings not been shown? Are they gonna go up soon?

And on a side note, what happened to all the written reviews?

Pharaoh Atem
June 30th, 2006, 11:10 AM
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29235

Darren
July 4th, 2006, 11:34 AM
As soon as I have a chance to watch the eps for a second time, I'll add the GW ratings numbers.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
July 4th, 2006, 11:57 AM
As soon as I have a chance to watch the eps for a second time, I'll add the GW ratings numbers.
What, you never saw them the first time they aired?

Maf.e.u
July 4th, 2006, 02:24 PM
He said "watch the eps for a second time".. IE: he has seen them once and will watch them again.

Pharaoh Atem
July 4th, 2006, 03:23 PM
What, you never saw them the first time they aired? well ihe's is a father student husband and may not have the chance to watch epsiode ever night like the rest us

Darren
July 4th, 2006, 05:20 PM
I generally don't rate an episode that I've only seen once, as a rule of thumb. Some that strike me as the greatest thing since sliced bread the night they air start to loose their shine with a bit of perspective, while others that I find sub-par on first viewing grow on me.

An extreme example: I actually thought "Window of Opportunity" was mediocre when I first saw it in Season Four, but now it's on my favorites list.

Uber
July 9th, 2006, 07:51 PM
I generally don't rate an episode that I've only seen once, as a rule of thumb. Some that strike me as the greatest thing since sliced bread the night they air start to loose their shine with a bit of perspective, while others that I find sub-par on first viewing grow on me.

An extreme example: I actually thought "Window of Opportunity" was mediocre when I first saw it in Season Four, but now it's on my favorites list.*insert audible gasp here*

Window of Opportunity mediocre?!???

Blasphemy.

:sam43:

Descent
August 5th, 2006, 01:26 AM
(Didn't want to make a new thread when this is here)

So...im guessing thats the reason why only Flesh and Blood has gotten a rating so far? The Episode guide feels kinda empty without Gateworld's ratings on new episodes.

Pharaoh Atem
August 5th, 2006, 05:01 AM
(Didn't want to make a new thread when this is here)

So...im guessing thats the reason why only Flesh and Blood has gotten a rating so far? The Episode guide feels kinda empty without Gateworld's ratings on new episodes.
well there are working on gatewrold 2.0 so i'm sure thats the reason why

Darren
August 6th, 2006, 01:07 PM
I'll make sure that ratings for most of the newer episodes make it into 2.0. It won't be long now!

PG15
August 6th, 2006, 04:40 PM
And for a second there I thought you were going to rig the Nielsen boxes so the episodes will get 2.0 in the TV ratings.

Then reality hit me like a bag of bricks. ;)