This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 box set

Just wondering i've searched on google and all that but can't find a release date for series 2 box set dvd in England anyone have any idea when the full box set comes out?

Originally posted by woody
    Just wondering i've searched on google and all that but can't find a release date for series 2 box set dvd in England anyone have any idea when the full box set comes out?
    Judging on when things came out last year, my best guess would be like sometime in October and November. Oh wait, I think the Season 9 box set comes out 2 days after my birthday. But I'm region 1 so I don't know what good that'll do for you.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Well season 1 came out about march maybe april time but couldn't be massively sure, just can't wait for the second series as not got the channel to which the show is on

Anyway thanks if anyone knows when in the uk would be great.

Comment

The Region 2 UK Season 9 boxset will most likely be available February 2007, following the pattern of the other boxsets released.

View Region 2 Season 9 and Season 2 DVD Thread for any new updates.

Comment

Isn'tthat Stargate sg 1?

I mean Stargate Atlantis season 2

Comment

SG-1 Season 9 will be released in Feb 2007, and Atlantis Season 2 in March 2007 - as it was for the previous seasons.

Why don't you just get the singles if you're dying to see it? Sure in total they're double the box set, but a true gate fan would like me
            Ian

Comment

To be honest i'm very tempted in doing that i might do that now its comming out next year trade them all in get whatever cash or put it against something else at Blockbuster or something next year.....

But well third dvd's out now just got to find the other two. Ebay time i think

Comment

I'm region 2, Belgium to be exact. I recently went looking for the dates. I couldn't find Atlantis 2 in the list, but SG1 9 was set for somewhere middle of September 2006.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

somebody tell me 'cause I so want to know!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

If you live in the UK then dont bother waiting for the UK Boxset because it wont be until March 2007 and it will cost £40+

My advice is to get the Dutch R2 release because it will be available August/September, it will cost around £25 and will include the exact same discs as the UK release.

Comment

I couldnt find anything either on the release date which sucks because I have only seen 4 episodes of season 2 and season 3 is about to start.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                        The Region 2 UK Season 9 boxset will most likely be available February 2007, following the pattern of the other boxsets released.

View Region 2 Season 9 and Season 2 DVD Thread for any new updates.
                        Indeed!
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

i have heard they will be in the usa august 15h or around there.... i dont remember what site i was on, but untill i hear different im going with that
                          SAVE SG-1
                          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Afraid that is just wishful, after all if it was being released next month why is there no news about it the main Gateworld page? as they have always listed the release dates in the past.

Comment

I hope it comes out here soon
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                              X