This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will the Wraith get to Earth?

Did I miss something in 'Allies'? Sure the Wraith know where Earth is but the don't have an intergalactic hyperdrive! Even with Earths location they can't get here! Did I miss something??

Well I assume that they use the Aurora mission specs to try to upgrade their hyperdrive, since it was one of the things that they stole from the database.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Im sure theres a huge difference between Ancient and Wraith hyperdrives, Maybe they brought McKay along to make him modify their hyperdrive?

Comment

Magnets!

Ok I think that the wraith are kind of smart or they youldn't have rivaled the aincents even if they had superiour numbers. I mean look at how fast they adapted to our beaming technology so why not modify a hyperdrive or two

Comment

They'll get here like this!
          sigpic

Comment

Well I'm assuming that they were able to make SOME modifications to their hyperdrives, but even if it were to take 10 years, time probably isn't an issue for these guys. They could just go into stasis and wake up when they got to Earth, and low and behold they have a feeding ground waiting for them. Obviously they aren't going to get there but still.
            www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
              Well I'm assuming that they were able to make SOME modifications to their hyperdrives, but even if it were to take 10 years, time probably isn't an issue for these guys. They could just go into stasis and wake up when they got to Earth, and low and behold they have a feeding ground waiting for them. Obviously they aren't going to get there but still.
              Yeah. they have to make it at least between galaxies, since its called "No Man's Land".
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

well their organic base of tech makes it dificult to make new systems and bypass old ones so im guessing its gonna be a bit of a problem for them to modify their hyperdrive to work like that in the given time.
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

did'nt they take from the atlantis datebase when thay took the back all the infomation thay sent us about there ship
                  sigpic
                  Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                  Metal gear fan

Comment

ah, even if they ugrade their HDs and bypass all the old systems, our ships probably would have caught up. and mcay wouldnt do jack crap to upgrade their hyperdrives, yah hes coward like once in a while but not to that extent. plus i dont think he knows how intergalactic HDs work as well as the show makes us think
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

They're building a giant slingshot on the edge of the Pegasus galaxy.

If their plan to get hiveships to Earth this way fails they intend to pelt us with a deadly rain of city sized BBs instead.

Comment

maybe they'll get the Ori to lend them a supergate

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
                          maybe they'll get the Ori to lend them a supergate
                          Hahahahaha
                          thats a good one ,

(that hilarious, even though the wraith are a threat to the Ori, not technological but the fact that the wraith feed on humans while the Ori relies on humans to worship them to become a stronger foe ).

Comment

Yer the wraith probbily stole it from our database while workin. And they are not clever enough to install it so they stole Rodney. And even if it did take them 10 years it would be a breeze for them coz they would just go back to there snazzy stasis pods and sleep it out. Anyway to them earth is like a heaven, wouldnt you guys wait 10 years to get to a plannet of your favorite food.... no well the wraith are a big kookoo in the heads anyway.

--Gaz--

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                              Yeah. they have to make it at least between galaxies, since its called "No Man's Land".
                              Actually, that term's not used entirely correctly. The No Man's Land was the name given between two armies during WWI fighting in the trenches. It was the space between the two armies battling. It was called No Man's because every man that went out there got killed.
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X