This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new stargate magazine...

as seen on the gateworld portal...interestingly, the first issue doesnt have a picture of jack on it, just daniel, sam and teal'c...i wonder why?

also, does anyone know about a possible UK release, and when its likely to be?

I too hope it will be available in the UK. I checked out the UK website but nothing yet.
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      I too hope it will be available in the UK. I checked out the UK website but nothing yet.

You guys don't get anything over there.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

they get more then we do down here in Oz
        THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

The cover image of the official magazine is a preview image -- the first issue will do doubt be a bit different.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I would hope that it will be available in the UK as all their other titles are AFAIK. That phrase, 'published in the US' disturbs me though. Surely it *will* be available here...? Please tell me I'm being unduly paranoid.
            Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceminx
              I would hope that it will be available in the UK as all their other titles are AFAIK.
              All well and good, but what about us poor losers who don't live in North America or the UK?
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

While it is nice to have the glossies in hand...and there has yet to be a reading format as versatile as paper (foldable LCDs are still a ways off) -- would the magazine really have any content or information not available on the web?

I have not seen the magazine so...<??>
                "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                  All well and good, but what about us poor losers who don't live in North America or the UK?
                  The press shops in the big (the BIG) train main stations usually have international press.
                  I am (germany) are also hoping to get it there.

If not, I'll find someone to send me millions of it from the US by UPS or such and sell them eBay then

Comment

Working...
                  X